Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MilesBBB
Helper I
Helper I

Need to hire a developer asap

Hi,

I run a financial management service for a small team.  We have a fairly straight forward app that needs building asap. 

I'm looking for a developer who knows their stuff in the model driven app space and is looking for about 2 weeks worth of work plus the possibility of some ongoing support work.  I really don't want to go with a larger Power Apps partner if I can help it.  We have someone doing the architecture for the project in the background right now but cannot do the implementation piece.  

I don't know anyone in this space so I'm reaching out to you in this forum as I'm positive there is some great talent in here.  Please reach out to me if you or someone you know has the ability and the time to do this.  Thanks in advance to all of you in this community forum.  Cheers!

- Miles

2 REPLIES 2
pagonza
Community Support
Community Support

Hello!

Thank you for using the forum, unfortunately this isn't the best way to find a developer. Please use 

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/

Hope you can find there a perfect collaboration for your project.

Thank you, Pablo.

Hi Pablo,

Sorry about that.  I did start with the partners page but it doesn't suit my needs.  Those are all firms that provide services and will charge a premium.  I'm just looking for 1 guy that knows his stuff and can do the work.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,

Miles

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,190)