Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MilesBBB
Helper I
Helper I

Need to hire a developer asap

Hi,

I run a financial management service for a small team.  We have a fairly straight forward app that needs building asap. 

I'm looking for a developer who knows their stuff in the model driven app space and is looking for about 2 weeks worth of work plus the possibility of some ongoing support work.  I really don't want to go with a larger Power Apps partner if I can help it.  We have someone doing the architecture for the project in the background right now but cannot do the implementation piece.  

I don't know anyone in this space so I'm reaching out to you in this forum as I'm positive there is some great talent in here.  Please reach out to me if you or someone you know has the ability and the time to do this.  Thanks in advance to all of you in this community forum.  Cheers!

- Miles

2 REPLIES 2
pagonza
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello!

Thank you for using the forum, unfortunately this isn't the best way to find a developer. Please use 

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/

Hope you can find there a perfect collaboration for your project.

Thank you, Pablo.

Hi Pablo,

Sorry about that.  I did start with the partners page but it doesn't suit my needs.  Those are all firms that provide services and will charge a premium.  I'm just looking for 1 guy that knows his stuff and can do the work.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,

Miles

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (87,384)