cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needing help with Establishing Connections

Hi,

I am a new Power Apps user. I am trying to establish a connection to two Dynamics CRM 365 Online accounts. My goal is to move data from one to another. I have no problem establishing a connection to the account I am logged into. When I try to establish a connection the OTHER account however, this effort fails. A connection is created, but I get a "fix connection" flag. When I try to provide the creds for the proper account, again, this effort fails. It defaults to the account I am already logged into. It is critical to my effort to be able to see BOTH Dynamics Accounts. Any suggestions are welcome. 

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @wildcardtwosix,

Could you please share more details about your issue?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:2.JPG

The "Fix connection" flag seems to tell that there is something wrong with the connection to your Dynamics 365 Entity.

Please check if you have provided a proper account/credentials to create a connection to your Dynamics 365 Entity.

Also make sure that the account (related to the issue) you used to create a connection to Dynamics 365 Entity has one Dynamics 365 Instance already. 

Please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and create a connection to your Dynamics 365 Entity again, check if the issue is solved.

More details about creating a connection within PowerApps, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/add-manage-connections#create-a-new-con...

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (83,221)