cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Nested Gallery only works in web browser

I'm having a problem I'm hoping someone may have seen before or have a solution to. Basically my nested gallery works perfectly as expected in the browser studio but testing on a mobile device is showing a blank gallery.

I have a job gallery, and in the onvisible event of the screen I build two collections with a list of dates and a list of all jobs. Then a couple of variables to find the first and last days of the workweek.

All of these work and I have tested this on mobile using data tables to show the collections, all working fine. But I want to have a main gallery with the list of dates, and a subgallery with a list of jobs on that date.

I have a blank horizontal gallery with a list of days and a nested gallery with a list of jobs

Inside the nested gallery I have...
[Items] = Filter(JG_AllJobs,DateValue(Job_Date) = ThisItem.Ddate)

In the web browser studio this gives me a main gallery with the dates of the week listed horizontally, and a list of each job on any given day listed vertically below. But when testing this on mobile I get a list of dates working in the horizontal gallery, but nothing showing in the vertical gallery.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?  I have tried refreshing the datasources and rebuilding the gallery to no avail.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Nested Gallery only works in web browser

Have you thouroughly checked the onselected properties of the parent gallery? Probably nothing is passed onto the filter in the Items property of the child gallery. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,310)