Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MGeale
Helper II
Helper II

Nested If statements and Distinct

Hey All,

I think I'm being a bit of an idiot here and the answer is staring at me straight in the face, but hoping someone could provide a bit of assistance. I have some code that parses a JSON string and the eventual output is a bunch of users who don't have anything assigned to them (when pressing button 1 and button 2). 

The following is in button 1:

Clear(Test);
        ForAll(
            colDepartments,
            With(
                {
                    wStringToFind: Char(34) & Left(
                        Substitute(
                            Title,
                            " ",
                            "_x0020_"
                        ),
                    ) & Char(34) & ":false"
                },
                ForAll(
                    wSplitJSON As wRecords,
                    If(
                        wStringToFind in wRecords.Value,
                        Collect(
                            Test,
                            {
                                a: wRecords,
                                b: Substitute(
                                    Last(
                                        ForAll(
                                            Split(
                                                Match(
                                                    Substitute(
                                                        wRecords.Value,
                                                        Char(34),
                                                        ""
                                                    ),
                                                    "(,Title:.+?,)"
                                                ).FullMatch,
                                                ":"
                                            ),
                                            {Result: ThisRecord.Value}
                                        ).Result
                                    ).Result,
                                    ",",
                                    ""
                                )
                            }
                        )
                    )
                )
            )
        )

The following in Button 2:

Clear(MyTest);
ForAll(
    Distinct(
        Test,
        b
    ) As uniqueUser,
    If(
        CountRows(
            Filter(
                Test,
                b = uniqueUser.Value
            )
        ) = CountRows(colDepartments),
        Collect(
            MyTest,
            {a: uniqueUser.Value}
        )
    )
)

I want to put the logic of Button 2, into Button 1 so its just a simple one click button.

If any one has any ideas, it would be grately appreicated. Let me know if you have any questions or if I can provide any further clarification.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
poweractivate
Most Valuable Professional

@MGeale 

To consolidate both actions into one button click, you can incorporate the logic of Button 2 into the Button 1. 
This could involve adding the Button 2 logic into the end of the ForAll of the Button 1 logic.

Please note that this is a high-level guidance and the actual implementation might need some tweaking according to your full JSON structure and business logic. 

For now here is the combined formula you could try:

Clear(Test);
Clear(MyTest);

ForAll(
colDepartments,
With(
{
Substitute(
Title,
" ",
"_x0020_"
),
},
ForAll(
Distinct(
wSplitJSON,
Value
) As wRecords,
If(
Collect(
Test,
{
Last(
ForAll(
Split(
Match(
Substitute(
wRecords.Value,
Char(34),
""
),
).FullMatch,
),
).Result
).Result,
",",
""
)
}
)
)
)
)
);

ForAll(
Distinct(
Test,
b
) As uniqueUser,
If(
CountRows(
Filter(
Test,
b = uniqueUser.Value
)
Collect(
MyTest,
)
)
);

This should first clear the 'Test' and 'MyTest' collections,
then run the ForAll from the Button 1 logic. 
And once that is complete, it should run the ForAll from the Button 2 logic.

Be sure to test this formula thoroughly to make sure it functions as you expect in your specific use case. 
If you encounter any issues, be sure to state what issues you encountered (if any) or see if it even worked for you like this.

See if it helps @MGeale 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
poweractivate

@MGeale 

To consolidate both actions into one button click, you can incorporate the logic of Button 2 into the Button 1. 
This could involve adding the Button 2 logic into the end of the ForAll of the Button 1 logic.

Please note that this is a high-level guidance and the actual implementation might need some tweaking according to your full JSON structure and business logic. 

For now here is the combined formula you could try:

Clear(Test);
Clear(MyTest);

ForAll(
colDepartments,
With(
{
Substitute(
Title,
" ",
"_x0020_"
),
},
ForAll(
Distinct(
wSplitJSON,
Value
) As wRecords,
If(
Collect(
Test,
{
Last(
ForAll(
Split(
Match(
Substitute(
wRecords.Value,
Char(34),
""
),
).FullMatch,
),
).Result
).Result,
",",
""
)
}
)
)
)
)
);

ForAll(
Distinct(
Test,
b
) As uniqueUser,
If(
CountRows(
Filter(
Test,
b = uniqueUser.Value
)
Collect(
MyTest,
)
)
);

This should first clear the 'Test' and 'MyTest' collections,
then run the ForAll from the Button 1 logic. 
And once that is complete, it should run the ForAll from the Button 2 logic.

Be sure to test this formula thoroughly to make sure it functions as you expect in your specific use case. 
If you encounter any issues, be sure to state what issues you encountered (if any) or see if it even worked for you like this.

See if it helps @MGeale 

Oh wow @poweractivate, see I knew the answer was staring at me right in the face!

Stupid question, is there a way to do it without collecting Test? I've done everything in With blocks previously and would ideally like to keep it as a context variable.

Cheers 🙂

developerAJ
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@MGeale 

Please help us understand what's the issue you are facing exactly because adding code of button2 in button1 is not an issue. you can combine any number of code in a single button

Please click Accept as solution and give it Thumbs Up if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.
Connect with me on Linkedin : DeveloperAJ
poweractivate

@MGeale 

Your question isn't stupid at all, it's a good one. Collection can often be avoided if the data can be processed directly. However, in Power Apps, using collections is just a common way to store and manipulate data. Collections are sort of like variables but instead can store multiple records and tables rather than just one.

That said, there' could be an alternative method to avoid using collections, but it sort of could be considered more complex and could potentially have performance issues in some cases, depending on the size of your data sets.

Instead of using collections, you can use the 'With' function to create context variables within the ForAll
Here's an example of how you might try it:

With(
{
Test: ForAll(
colDepartments,
With(
{
Substitute(
Title,
" ",
"_x0020_"
),
},
ForAll(
Distinct(
wSplitJSON,
Value
) As wRecords,
If(
{
Last(
ForAll(
Split(
Match(
Substitute(
wRecords.Value,
Char(34),
""
),
).FullMatch,
),
).Result
).Result,
",",
""
)
}
)
)
)
)
},
// Next, we can try and use the results stored in the 'Test' variable
With(
{
MyTest: ForAll(
Distinct(
Test,
b
) As uniqueUser,
If(
CountRows(
Filter(
Test,
b = uniqueUser.Value
)
)
)
},
MyTest // Here should be the result that you want to achieve
)
)

This example assumes that Test is a table.
Depending on your specific data structures, the implementation can be different.
Make sure to test thoroughly to ensure it works as expected for your specific use case. 

See if this above may work in terms of avoiding the collections @MGeale 
MGeale
Helper II
Helper II

@poweractivate Ooo we're getting close! I can get the Test: scope working but whenever I try and populate MyTest from Test, it fails saying it can't find b. 

MGeale_0-1685502038102.png

I know my naming structure sucks, but I'll fix it up once I get it working 😛

poweractivate

@MGeale 

Yes you are right, that could be because there is a second outer loop and that 'b' is not in scope there.

In that case you should try something else and see if the above could work as starting point.

poweractivate

@MGeale 

I thought through it from the beginning and I think you may want to restructure your SharePoint Lists to make this more optimal. See below.

poweractivate_0-1685514599056.png

poweractivate_1-1685514608171.png

First, let's tackle the simple case where we know the three departments, A, B and C, and we want to filter a list to only show users that have No in all three department columns.

In Power Apps, you can use the Filter function to accomplish this. The Filter function takes two arguments: the data source to filter and a formula to apply to each record of the data source.

Assuming your data source is called Users (mine is called List02) and the columns are named DepartmentA, DepartmentB, and DepartmentC,
and assuming the columns are Yes/No type columns,
the formula could look like this:

Filter(List02, DepartmentA = false && DepartmentB = false && DepartmentC = false)

poweractivate_2-1685514635376.png

This should return a filtered list of users where all the three department columns are marked as No.

However, this solution has a limitation. If you add more departments to the list in the future, you'll have to modify this formula to include the new departments.

For a more dynamic solution where you want to filter by users that have No in all department columns, regardless of how many departments there are, you would need to structure your data differently. Instead of having a column for each department, you might want to consider a structure where each department is a record in a related table.

For instance, you might have a Users table with columns like UserId, UserName, etc., and a separate Departments table with columns like UserId, DepartmentName, and Status (Yes/No). This way, when a new department is added, you simply add a new record to the Departments table, rather than a new column to the Users table.

So after you made this new related List in SharePoint,

then, to filter for users who have No in all department statuses, you could try this (but note, this may not be an ideal solution for large datasets over the record limit, max 2000 - however since you are using Collection too, yours is also not ideal, and your formulas are far more complex as well, and ForAll by itself used directly in SharePoint data source like that may also not be delegable either with or without delegation warning, and with or without a Collection, and whether it's in your version or mine)

ClearCollect(colResult, Users)
ForAll(
    Users,
    If(
        CountRows(
            Filter(
                Departments,
                UserId = Users[@UserId] && Status = "Yes"
            )
        ) > 0,
        Remove(colResult, ThisRecord)
    )
)

First, clear a collection to store your results.
ClearCollect(colResult, Users)

Then, run a ForAll over the Users, and for each user, check if there exists a department with the Status "Yes". If yes, remove this user from your result collection.

This solution filters the Users table by checking every Department record for each User and ensures that the Status of each Department is "No". If there's a department with a "Yes" status for a user, that user is not included in the final list.

Compared to your formulas, it's likely this version would drastically reduce the length and complexity of the formulas if you restructure the SharePoint Lists to have the related Departments List in the way I just described. 

Please note that this is a high-level overview, and the exact syntax and implementation will depend on your specific app and data source structure.

Also, note that this may not actually be an ideal solution anyway when using ForAll directly on the Data Source, as it may not be ideal if you have say more than 2000 users and the default is 500, you need to explicitly raise that record limit to 2000 in the app under the settings, and you can't go higher than 2000). but for now to keep it simple we might assume it can work for the moment for the sake of example with the record limit.

I thought through from the beginning and may suggest this restructure. If you are ultimately using a collection and ForAll, the Collection will be limited to the record row limit - so might as well use a simpler solution if possible and avoid all the complex ForAll in your version, etc. Also even without a Collection, using the data source directly with ForAll may also be limited to the record row limit, with or without any yellow triangle warning, and even without a Collection, but just because ForAll is being used directly on the SharePoint data source in entirety this by itself may be causing the number of maximum iterated records of ForAll to be no more than the record limit. That is because no function can actually go over the record limit.

When you use Galleries there is something else going on there, because internally the Gallery is fetching it in chunks, so sometimes using the Items property of a Gallery can also help, but doing this does not really bypass any limits, it's just the Gallery is never actually getting everything all at once to begin with. Actually if you were to CountRows on a Gallery, it should be a very small number - this is intentional and by design.

If it's not possible to restructure, then may have to keep your version, in that case, check if the above helps as an idea for your version, but for your version it might be different than this though.

poweractivate

@MGeale 

I thought about it some more, and considering best practices, I feel like I should not really recommend the practice you are using.

I may suggest again even a better way now than the previous post I made,
and give more detail what I would recommend instead.

First here are a few reasons:

1. Complexity: The method you use is overtly complex in terms of formulas

2. Scalability: There are problems both with record limit and with max departments, where my approach may be better for both.

Record limit means because you have to use ForAll you can't go over the record limit.

Max departments means you keep having to add columns in the schema for new departments. This is not recommended as you may no be able to go over 8000 bytes total of columns in SharePoint List.
At a certain point the method you use is not scalable to more departments, and it may actually be fewer columns / departments than you expect, to the point that your way may actually not be too usable at a much sooner point than even the record limit. With record limit there may be ways to get around it. But we can't get around adding more SharePoint columns. Maybe the only way would be to add more Lists and duplicate all users again to continue or extend the list of departments they are in, but this is problematic and complex to maintain and you'd also have to definitely change your app each time you added this new list, something you may be trying to avoid.

Also, the idea of putting each department in columns, even if unlimited columns were possible in SharePoint, could be a problematic database design for this scenario and should be avoided if possible. The reason is because the schema is changed for each new department, i.e. columns must be added each time, changing or altering the schema each time, when an alternative way of arranging the Lists would not require adding any columns or altering the schema for every new department, and would just be better and more maintainable in general.

And here is the actual new way:

Instead of using columns, use rows.
The columns of this new list are simple. User and Department.

poweractivate_0-1685562810280.png

If a user is in more than one department, simply add another row with user and department.

In terms of suggesting a solution both to you and the community,
I really feel like the workaround you use is:
- too complex in an unnecessary way,
- uses complex nested ForAll's and other complex operations when these can be avoided
- uses a data structure that may not be scalable in SharePoint to more departments past a certain point due to needing to add too many more columns.

- uses a data structure that requires adding columns for each department when this may be avoided entirely instead.

For the reasons of all these points, covered by this simpler way of setting up the data and ultimately far simpler formula, which has better performance too by the way, I would suggest not using your way,
and instead checking if my approach might work better for your scenario.

To avoid record row limit scaling issue I would suggest not even using ForAll.
I would suggest using a carefully crafted Filter on this same List, in the Items property of a Gallery.
That way, even if there are lots of records of Users who are not in any department, they all can be shown in the Gallery,
then you can scroll through the Gallery if there are lots of Users fitting that criteria.

If you have to use ForAll, which in your case you may have to, you can try the following high level approach:

A. Let's say you have at most 2000 departments for sake of simplicity and you raised the record limit to 2000. I doubt you can have anywhere near 2000 columns by the way in your list, which poses an issue in your method.
Let's say you even also have at most 2000 users for sake of simplicity. If you are not sure how to raise this limit by the way right now, replace 2000 with 500, which is the default. It may be actually best to start with 500 in your mind if you see 500 as being the highest you can ever possibly go as well.

B. You can repurpose your list that has yes/no, remove all the columns for departments, and keep it as a plain user list, and simply use it directly in a ForAll. To keep this example simple, we'll say you can't have more than 2000 records here or so (or even pick 500 at first). It's possible to go over actually in terms of the number of users, however, that would require a small additional layer of complexity to get the additional records. For example, if you have between 2000 and 4000 users, let's say 3000, we may want to do this: You may want to iterate a counter, get the SharePoint id's and keep track of it. When the loop ends, you want to check if there is a range of possible next id's such as using a Timer somehow - if this range exists, the loop is attempted again in a batch of 2000, starting with the next id found, until at the end of each batch loop no further possible id's are found. It needs to be a range of ids as it's possible users are deleted, etc. so the SharePoint ids may have breaks in them, for example if record #2000 is reached, record #2001 may not exist, but record #2002 might. This is a set of advanced techniques, which may scale well past 2000 even into thousands of records, and I want to keep this example simple for now. There may also be other techniques which avoid even using the batching the ForAll multiple times, for better performance, but again, to keep it simple for now. However just adding this batching would still be preferred to the multiple ForAll's and substitutes and putting all the departments as columns, which you may not be able to do anymore in SharePoint past a certain point or a certain number of departments.

With the approach you have, there's many more problems to solve, some which may not be possible to solve like the point where you can't add any more columns for departments anymore - compared with this method.

C. ForAll on all the users, then check this new list to see if they are there at all. If no match is found, they are in no department, so do a Collect on the one user in the iteration in a new Collection. If this Collection goes over 2000 total it's fine as you push only 1 entry per iteration, not something that's more than 2000 (in this example, the total entries in this Collection cannot be greater than the number of users through, but if it did, such as if adopting advanced techniques for batching on users, it may be possible for the total records in Collection to exceed 2000 records. The record limit in terms of Collection usually comes into play when you try to push them all at once more than the record limit in a single call to ClearCollect or Collect, but it may work if there are no more than X records per call of the function, where X is the record limit. Also, usually it's not good to use ForAll as a loop and not use the output of ForAll, however for both simplicity, and because sometimes it's necessary to do it this way for workaround purposes, we'll say we can be open to possibly doing that for now if we're careful). Ideally we would not ever have a Collection doing this and would actually somehow be able to fetch this list of users who are not in any departments in a more direct way. There are multiple possible approaches to consider both in setting up the data and in some implementation details which may make it possible to never even have to use ForAll - but for the sake of simplicity, I offer you this alternative solution to yours which at least addresses the issue of adding columns for new departments, this one is a scalability issue as it is the most likely to both be the most complex to maintain, and to stop working the soonest once a certain number of departments is reached. The columns as departments is the most obvious bottleneck for both complexity, schema alteration on update, and max number of departments, so I suggest you try and rearrange the data in way I suggested above which may simplify what you are trying to do.

See if it helps @MGeale 

Helpful resources

Announcements

Copilot Cookbook Challenge | Week 2 Results | Win Tickets to the Power Platform Conference

We are excited to announce the "The Copilot Cookbook Community Challenge is a great way to showcase your creativity and connect with others. Plus, you could win tickets to the Power Platform Community Conference in Las Vegas in September 2024 as an amazing bonus.   Two ways to enter: 1. Copilot Studio Cookbook Gallery: https://aka.ms/CS_Copilot_Cookbook_Challenge 2. Power Apps Copilot Cookbook Gallery: https://aka.ms/PA_Copilot_Cookbook_Challenge   There will be 5 chances to qualify for the final drawing: Early Bird Entries: March 1 - June 2Week 1: June 3 - June 9Week 2: June 10 - June 16Week 3: June 17 - June 23Week 4: June 24 - June 30     At the end of each week, we will draw 5 random names from every user who has posted a qualifying Copilot Studio template, sample or demo in the Copilot Studio Cookbook or a qualifying Power Apps Copilot sample or demo in the Power Apps Copilot Cookbook. Users who are not drawn in a given week will be added to the pool for the next week. Users can qualify more than once, but no more than once per week. Four winners will be drawn at random from the total qualifying entrants. If a winner declines, we will draw again at random for the next winner.  A user will only be able to win once. If they are drawn multiple times, another user will be drawn at random. Prizes:  One Pass to the Power Platform Conference in Las Vegas, Sep. 18-20, 2024 ($1800 value, does not include travel, lodging, or any other expenses) Winners are also eligible to do a 10-minute presentation of their demo or solution in a community solutions showcase at the event. To qualify for the drawing, templates, samples or demos must be related to Copilot Studio or a Copilot feature of Power Apps, Power Automate, or Power Pages, and must demonstrate or solve a complete unique and useful business or technical problem. Power Automate and Power Pagers posts should be added to the Power Apps Cookbook. Final determination of qualifying entries is at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Weekly updates and the Final random winners will be posted in the News & Announcements section in the communities on July 29th, 2024. Did you submit entries early?  Early Bird Entries March 1 - June 2:  If you posted something in the "early bird" time frame complete this form: https://aka.ms/Copilot_Challenge_EarlyBirds if you would like to be entered in the challenge.   Week 1 Results:  Congratulations to the Week 1 qualifiers, you are being entered in the random drawing that will take place at the end of the challenge. Copilot Cookbook Gallery:Power Apps Cookbook Gallery:1.  @Mathieu_Paris 1.   @SpongYe 2.  @Dhanush 2.   @Deenuji 3.  n/a3.   @Nived_Nambiar  4.  n/a4.   @ManishSolanki 5.  n/a5.    n/a   Week 2 Results:  Congratulations to the Week 2 qualifiers, you are being entered in the random drawing that will take place at the end of the challenge. Copilot Cookbook Gallery:Power Apps Cookbook Gallery:1. Kasun_Pathirana1. ManishSolanki2. cloudatica2. madlad3. n/a3. SpongYe4. n/a4. n/a5. n/a5. n/a

Win free tickets to the Power Platform Conference | Summer of Solutions

We are excited to announce the Summer of Solutions Challenge!    This challenge is kicking off on Monday, June 17th and will run for (4) weeks.  The challenge is open to all Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Copilot Studio & Power Pages) community members. We invite you to participate in a quest to provide solutions to as many questions as you can. Answers can be provided in all the communities.    Entry Period: This Challenge will consist of four weekly Entry Periods as follows (each an “Entry Period”)   - 12:00 a.m. PT on June 17, 2024 – 11:59 p.m. PT on June 23, 2024 - 12:00 a.m. PT on June 24, 2024 – 11:59 p.m. PT on June 30, 2024 - 12:00 a.m. PT on July 1, 2024 – 11:59 p.m. PT on July 7, 2024 - 12:00 a.m. PT on July 8, 2024 – 11:59 p.m. PT on July 14, 2024   Entries will be eligible for the Entry Period in which they are received and will not carryover to subsequent weekly entry periods.  You must enter into each weekly Entry Period separately.   How to Enter: We invite you to participate in a quest to provide "Accepted Solutions" to as many questions as you can. Answers can be provided in all the communities. Users must provide a solution which can be an “Accepted Solution” in the Forums in all of the communities and there are no limits to the number of “Accepted Solutions” that a member can provide for entries in this challenge, but each entry must be substantially unique and different.    Winner Selection and Prizes: At the end of each week, we will list the top ten (10) Community users which will consist of: 5 Community Members & 5 Super Users and they will advance to the final drawing. We will post each week in the News & Announcements the top 10 Solution providers.  At the end of the challenge, we will add all of the top 10 weekly names and enter them into a random drawing.  Then we will randomly select ten (10) winners (5 Community Members & 5 Super Users) from among all eligible entrants received across all weekly Entry Periods to receive the prize listed below. If a winner declines, we will draw again at random for the next winner.  A user will only be able to win once overall. If they are drawn multiple times, another user will be drawn at random.  Individuals will be contacted before the announcement with the opportunity to claim or deny the prize.  Once all of the winners have been notified, we will post in the News & Announcements of each community with the list of winners.   Each winner will receive one (1) Pass to the Power Platform Conference in Las Vegas, Sep. 18-20, 2024 ($1800 value). NOTE: Prize is for conference attendance only and any other costs such as airfare, lodging, transportation, and food are the sole responsibility of the winner. Tickets are not transferable to any other party or to next year’s event.   ** PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED RULES for this CHALLENGE**

Celebrating the June Super User of the Month: Markus Franz

Markus Franz is a phenomenal contributor to the Power Apps Community. Super Users like Markus inspire others through their example, encouragement, and active participation.    The Why: "I do this to help others achieve what they are trying to do. As a total beginner back then without IT background I know how overwhelming things can be, so I decided to jump in and help others. I also do this to keep progressing and learning myself." Thank you, Markus Franz, for your outstanding work! Keep inspiring others and making a difference in the community! 🎉  Keep up the fantastic work! 👏👏   Markus Franz | LinkedIn  Power Apps: mmbr1606  

Your Moment to Shine: 2024 PPCC’s Got Power Awards Show

For the third year, we invite you, our talented community members, to participate in the grand 2024 Power Platform Community Conference's Got Power Awards. This event is your opportunity to showcase solutions that make a significant business impact, highlight extensive use of Power Platform products, demonstrate good governance, or tell an inspirational story. Share your success stories, inspire your peers, and show off some hidden talents.  This is your time to shine and bring your creations into the spotlight!  Make your mark, inspire others and leave a lasting impression. Sign up today for a chance to showcase your solution and win the coveted 2024 PPCC’s Got Power Award. This year we have three categories for you to participate in: Technical Solution Demo, Storytelling, and Hidden Talent.      The Technical solution demo category showcases your applications, automated workflows, copilot agentic experiences, web pages, AI capabilities, dashboards, and/or more. We want to see your most impactful Power Platform solutions!  The Storytelling category is where you can share your inspiring story, and the Hidden Talent category is where your talents (such as singing, dancing, jump roping, etc.) can shine! Submission Details:  Fill out the submission form https://aka.ms/PPCCGotPowerSignup by July 12th with details and a 2–5-minute video showcasing your Solution impact. (Please let us know you're coming to PPCC, too!)After review by a panel of Microsoft judges, the top storytellers will be invited to present a virtual demo presentation to the judges during early August. You’ll be notified soon after if you have been selected as a finalist to share your story live at PPCC’s Got Power!  The live show will feature the solution demos and storytelling talents of the top contestants, winner announcements, and the opportunity to network with your community.  It's not just a showcase for technical talent and storytelling showmanship, show it's a golden opportunity to make connections and celebrate our Community together! Let's make this a memorable event! See you there!   Mark your calendars! Date and Time: Thursday, Sept 19th Location: PPCC24 at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 

Tuesday Tip | Accepting Solutions

It's time for another TUESDAY TIPS, your weekly connection with the most insightful tips and tricks that empower both newcomers and veterans in the Power Platform Community! Every Tuesday, we bring you a curated selection of the finest advice, distilled from the resources and tools in the Community. Whether you’re a seasoned member or just getting started, Tuesday Tips are the perfect compass guiding you across the dynamic landscape of the Power Platform Community.   To enhance our collaborative environment, it's important to acknowledge when your question has been answered satisfactorily. Here's a quick guide on how to accept a solution to your questions: Find the Helpful Reply: Navigate to the reply that has effectively answered your question.Accept as Solution: Look for the "Accept as Solution" button or link, usually located at the bottom of the reply.Confirm Your Selection: Clicking this button may prompt you for confirmation. Go ahead and confirm that this is indeed the solution.Acknowledgment: Once accepted, the reply will be highlighted, and the original post will be marked as "Solved". This helps other community members find the same solution quickly. By marking a reply as an accepted solution, you not only thank the person who helped you but also make it easier for others with similar questions to find answers. Let's continue to support each other by recognizing helpful contributions. 

Reminder: To register for the Community Ambassador Call on June 13th

Calling all Super Users & User Group Leaders     Reminder: To register for the Community Ambassador Call on June 13th—for an exclusive event for User Group Leaders and Super Users! This month is packed with exciting updates and activities within our community.   What's Happening: Community Updates: We'll share the latest developments and what's new in our vibrant community.Special Guest Speaker: Get ready for an insightful talk and live demo of Microsoft Copilot Studio templates by our special guest.Regular Updates: Stay informed with our routine updates for User Groups and Super Users.Community Insights: We'll provide general information about ongoing and upcoming community initiatives. Don't Miss Out: Register Now: Choose the session that fits your schedule best.Check your private messages or Super User Forum for registration links. We're excited to connect with you and continue building a stronger community together.   See you at the call!  

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,025)