cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jorgeaa

Never seen before error message: "The provided data usage check is invalid."

I have been working on a power app that connect to a few SharePoint lists. A few days ago, I was updating a new version and the strangest thing happened. First, I was not able to upload zip packages anymore. I was able to upload the new version using the ms app format. Then SharePoint connections stopped working. I have access to my SP site, were the lists are. But every time I try to connect the SP lists from the selected site I get the message in the image below.

jorgeaa_0-1626884572004.png

Not sure what is wrong. I could not find this message anywhere else on the Internet.

Any help is more than welcome!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I was able to solve this by disabling the antivirus. In my case, I am using Bitdefender Antivirus (Free Edition). Every time I am going to work with PowerApps, Sharepoint, or Flow I just disable it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jorgeaa

Just in case this can help more to identify what is wrong, I just tried creating a Power App from the SP list and I got the same error but with some additional information:

jorgeaa_0-1626884955143.png

plaridel1
Frequent Visitor

Also seeing the same thing...The provided data usage check is invalid.

plaridel1_0-1628493457610.png

I was able to solve this by disabling the antivirus. In my case, I am using Bitdefender Antivirus (Free Edition). Every time I am going to work with PowerApps, Sharepoint, or Flow I just disable it.

View solution in original post

THIS FIXED MY ISSUE!

I also had a similar issue last week with Azure and disabling Bitdefender Free Protection did the job.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,625)