cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greg27
Super User
Super User

New App with form is no longer displaying fields within the form

I created an app with a single form which is attached to a SharePoint List. When I first ran the app, all of the fields within the form is not showing up. I assume it has to do with using the NewForm() statement, but that doesn't seem to help.

5 REPLIES 5
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Greg27 ,

Can you add a label with the below code:

Text(Form.Mode)

If the value is 0, the FormMode is Edit and if it is 1, the FormMode is New.

Assuming the FormMode is Edit, can you please share the Item property of your Form?

Greg27
Super User
Super User

@BCBuizer 

I added a label and it displays the value 1 when I enter in the Text value of FormMode.New. I couldn't get Form.Mode to work.

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Greg27 ,

You have to replace Form with the name of your form, for instance Form1.

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Greg27,

How are things coming along? Did you manage to find the issue?

@BCBuizer 

I believe it still showed as 1. The properties showed I the mode was New, so I just deleted the form and started the form over. At that point, I started having a problem with a field not working right so I deleted the whole app, waited the weekend, started over with the app and it is working totally fine. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,569)