cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

New App

Hi, I'm really struggling to create a PowerApp and was hoping for a helping hand.

I need an application that employees can use in the field when they do site inspections.

They have several questions to complete and need to upload some pics to Sharepoint. This ( as well as the pics ) need to be viewable in Sharepoint as well.

The text inputs are ok, its the images I'm battling with.

Is there anyone that can possibly code up a mock app and help a fellow out 🙂

Happy to provide context to the scenarios if that will help

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: New App

@basilman 
Are you looking for a general tutorial on how to save images to SharePoint?  Why not just go search Youtube?  There are several examples there already.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@basilman 

Check the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6xMLprDTjU&ab_channel=PaulO%27Flaherty

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@rsaikrishna 

Yes, I agree.  This is one of the Youtube resources @basilman should check out.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Highlighted

Thanks will give it a go ...

Highlighted

Hi @basilman 

This is one of the best tutorials that shows you to upload pictures to a document library.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QaiM8SeWfM&ab_channel=ShaneYoung

Please let me know if you got any other questions.

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,515)