cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

New Bug on release 3.18075.22 - Custom list forms scroll problem

There is a new bug on the release version 3.18075.22. When i open the powerApps custom list form, it scrolls to the bottom of the form after the form has been loaded. 

Is there any workaround for this problem. 

Thank you for helping!! 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: New Bug on release 3.18075.22 - Custom list forms scroll problem

It might be related with the TabIndex property:

See the document:

Accessibility properties in PowerApps

Quoted:

"

TabIndex – Keyboard navigation order in relation to other controls.

Default value of zero specifies default tab order, based on control's XY coordinate. Setting a value higher than zero will move the control's tab order ahead of all controls with the default values. A control with TabIndex value of 2 will precede one with TabIndex of 3 or higher when tabbed.

Note that containers such as Form and Gallery controls will always tab through all elements of the container before proceeding to controls outside of the container. The container's tab order is that of the lowest value TabIndex of a child control.

Setting TabIndex to -1 will disable tab access to the control; in case of Images, Icons and Shapes, they will be made non-interactive elements.

"

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

I have set the tab index on each of my fields, and it seems to make no difference.  The cursor randomly pops into a choice field half way down the page.  Be keen to hear if anyone spots a fix.

Highlighted

Hi Michael, 

I have also set the tab index of all properties to -1. But that does not help with the problem. After the inital load jumps the form to the end / down of the form. I am using this form like 4 months and did not have this problem till the version 3.18075.22. I have checked it today again. i am now on version 3.18081.19 but still have the same problem. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,642)