cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

New Date Picker - Not accepting any entry - Urgent

Hi There,

I'm sorry for the "Urgent", but none of my users can use our only Sharepoint List Form.

We have a Date Picker in it, that doesnt seem to accept any entries, it keeps erroring "An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try again".

I have removed the Date Picker Card completely and re-added using the Data Fields window, however even the fresh version of it is not working.

Attached is the Error and also the Update function on the Card itself. As I said, I re-added the card, which seems to reset the Card back to default, however, that doesnt help.

This Form used to work with an older Date picker, which did not support Time as well as Date.

We've since noticed the new version, applied it, but it's not working. Reverting back to the original version also no longer works.

Please help.

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have the same issue in the preview mode (running the app not in the web studio).

Please solve this issue as soon as possible. In case the solution will take time. Please guide us to good workarounds.

Hope to hear that you have solved this issue today as you promised.

Best regards,

Ali

As noted above.  The fix is due to roll out today. 

are you talking about this update?

Sharepoint Powerapps are still on 3.18054.16, so no update yet, still broken here. 

Apparently there was a delay in the deployment of the fix.  Apparently currently underway.  Still waiting ot hear the latest.  

Power Apps
Power Apps

3.18061.12 has the fix.  Is that one working?

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lance,

It works! Thank you so much for the support.

Best regards,

Ali

it don't work on me!

pls see my situation:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/ERROR-my-app-can-update-all-field-except-Date...

i think it may related to sharepoint list

I can also confirm this is now working.

Make sure your Powerapp is also updated, make a slight change to it and save/publish.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,467)