cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Re: New Server Errors. Did not appear before, now all the time. No appaent problems, however.

Server Errors Summaries:

Appear in all of my apps.  All apps do have use of an on-prem gateway.  Data seems to all be correct, and none is missing, but the errors continue.  They occurr most frequently when SQL tables are being updated through the on-prem gateway (there is some assumption that leads me to this conclusion).

Secondly, the unexplained phenomenon of this Lookup() statement that works, but shows red and "Server Error" even in the editor.  That makes no sense.

Lastly, my PA licenses were all updated to Plan1.  That eliminates that question.  

I have done nothing to explain why any of our SQL connections, or any other, would be having problems.  I need help ASAP!!  The quality of my apps are losing credibility quickly!

Super User
Super User

Re: New Server Errors. Did not appear before, now all the time. No appaent problems, however.

@v-xida-msft,

This has become URGENT!!!  I have people needing to use my apps, and these errors are becoming debilitating.  I have done nothing to these apps that would do this!

Session ID: fcf96ba0-7603-49e9-ba8d-3ab619c1f73c
PowerApps 3.18124.22

Session ID: bdb1b912-5313-404a-b466-26c43f06e048

PowerApps 3.18124.22

Session ID: 9027e094-c15f-404b-b9e2-3de43c8acb4c

PowerApps 3.18124.22

Super User
Super User

@v-xida-msft

I desparately need some assistance here!

Super User
Super User

@v-xida-msft,

I am now getting run errors.  I cant have this.  I need help ASAP!

ECNReleasing22_KDC.Run failed: { "error": { "code": 503, "source": "msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net", "clientRequestId": "cc3868c5-d25d-49f3-b62c-91c1c6c1569c", "message": "BadGateway", "innerError": { "error": { "code": "ServiceTemporarilyUnavailable", "message": "The service is temporarily unable to service your request. The tracking Id is 'dcbcdc8f-b54e-4941-a083-3f7975846c93'." } } } }

Session ID: 7b7d122d-0f92-413a-9668-69821b1890b5
PowerApps 3.18124.22

I retried this a second time.  It worked.  However, I MUST know what is happening.  This is not an appropriate state for a production system for business.

Super User
Super User

@v-xida-msft,

What are the official channels for support.  I havent heard back for a couple of days.  This problem is dibillitating, and I have to get it fixed sooner than NOW!  

sander123 Advocate I
Advocate I

Hello,

I have the same error with a Business Central connection. A few weeks ago it just worked fine, but now I only get this error. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,860)