cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New String interpolation function

I've tried using the new String interpolation function from this blog post.

It works fine until I save, close and reopen the app and then it seems to revert it back to the old concatenate function

This is before I save and close

londontoholland_1-1651149609486.png

And this is the same label control after I re-open the app

londontoholland_0-1651149568078.png

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yujincui-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @londontoholland ,

According to the blogthere is a known issue with this feature when used in some apps that also use service functions through a connector.  On save of the app, $” will be replaced with Concatenate.  The problem has been fixed in 3.22051 which will begin deployment shortly.

In addition, maybe you could try to change your authoring version manually. It works on my side.

vyujincuimsft_0-1651649688658.png

Best Regards,
Charlie Choi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
eka24
Super User
Super User

I suggest you restart the formula again but this time before you close the App, save and Publish.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

v-yujincui-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @londontoholland ,

According to the blogthere is a known issue with this feature when used in some apps that also use service functions through a connector.  On save of the app, $” will be replaced with Concatenate.  The problem has been fixed in 3.22051 which will begin deployment shortly.

In addition, maybe you could try to change your authoring version manually. It works on my side.

vyujincuimsft_0-1651649688658.png

Best Regards,
Charlie Choi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,968)