cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mays
Level: Powered On

New form mode changing the gallery.selected

Dears,

I have a form with item gallery.selected ,this form contain edit button and new button,

changing between the form modes with variable,the problem is when i press the submit button for a new form the page goes to the gallery.selected ,I tried to change it with variable but didn't work ,any idea?

Set(EmpProfileVar,FormMode.New);Navigate(PersonalInfoForm,ScreenTransition.Cover)
SubmitForm(PersonalInfoForm);SubmitForm(AddressInfoForm);Set(EmpProfileVar,FormMode.View);
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
panand99
Level 10

Re: New form mode changing the gallery.selected

Hi @Mays 

you can use the "If" condition on "onSuccess" event of the form to navigate between the screens.

@Mays wrote:

Dears,

I have a form with item gallery.selected ,this form contain edit button and new button,

changing between the form modes with variable,the problem is when i press the submit button for a new form the page goes to the gallery.selected ,I tried to change it with variable but didn't work ,any idea?

Set(EmpProfileVar,FormMode.New);Navigate(PersonalInfoForm,ScreenTransition.Cover)
SubmitForm(PersonalInfoForm);SubmitForm(AddressInfoForm);Set(EmpProfileVar,FormMode.View);

@Mays wrote:

Dears,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
panand99
Level 10

Re: New form mode changing the gallery.selected

Hi @Mays 

you can use the "If" condition on "onSuccess" event of the form to navigate between the screens.

@Mays wrote:

Dears,

@Mays wrote:

Dears,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,564)