cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

New issue with editing items (editing opens the powerapps form)

I don't know if this is related or not to the other user issues people are experiencing, but after a form has been successfully submitted, editing the content from within SharePoint lists is no longer possible. After selecting the item, clicking edit just opens the form. It use to bring up all the fields within the SharePoint list that could be edited and then just saved (list format).

Anyone else having this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there....  I worked out what the problem was, even though the setting was correct in the form, there was a setting within the form also which was contradictry.  I ended up going for a limited functional form instead (originally wanted it to navigate between screens but this wasn't possible - or at least, I couldn't get it to function.)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Are you referring to the custom form created in SharePoint list? If so, please check the OnEdit property of SharePointIntegration is set to:

EditForm(SharePointForm1)

Capture.JPG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous how are you progressing with this? Was the above reply helpful?

@Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there....  I worked out what the problem was, even though the setting was correct in the form, there was a setting within the form also which was contradictry.  I ended up going for a limited functional form instead (originally wanted it to navigate between screens but this wasn't possible - or at least, I couldn't get it to function.)

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,549)