Anyone else had permissions be requested everytime on app load even when the version isnt chaning?
That is going to be very annoying for the end user and adds a very unnecessary extra step to click "Allow" on permissions such as Camera and Onedrive even though they have already allowed it previously.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I am currently having this problem. Doesn't do it on my old Apps but ones I have created or Saved this week as for Permissions to Allow EVERYTIME I open in the app in edit or play mode? Any ideas?
I am still having this issue, it is not fixed. Every single time I open an app (that I have created or saved in the last week or two) it asks me to "Allow" on the permissions. This is annoying for me and my users...any ideas what is going on and when this will be resolved?
I'm new to using the Forums part...just viewed before. How do I do that? And did your original issue go away? I have a new App I am supposed to be rolling out any day now and I need this resolved before I do.
This link describes how to get a SessionId:
If you can provide that in a reply, we can take a look in the logs and hopefully identify the root cause of your issue. I'm only aware of the known issue already mentioned here where if the same connection is used within too many apps then users may hit this issue. The team is working an an error handling fix to warn users when this occurs rather than silently failing as is occurring currently, and longer term to implement improvements to support a higher limit.
Hope that helps
I do have the same list being used on several Apps. This is a big project that several different divisions will be using different aspects of it...that is probably why I am getting this....ugh...I don't know of a better way to do this without splitting it like I have but I will think that through and see if I can come up with a different option until there is a fix for this.
Okay...I just tested that theory and make a simple copy of an App that is the only one tied to that Sharepoint List (other than the original that I made the copy of) and I still get that same error.
Also, I have one that is a previous version of the one I am currently working on that is tied to the same exact SP List but I just haven't edited it in a few weeks and it doesn't give any errors so that is definately not my issue.