Sorry I missed your SessionId, but I confirm it's the same issue mentioned earlier in this thread:
"Details:errorCode: KeywordLimit. Message: Only 40 keywords allowed per entry"
Please create a second SPO connection (you can do that from Web.PowerApps.com) and use that in your app. The team that owns this limitation is working on increasing it, and there's also an error handling improvement under way to change this from being a silent failure.
If you were to look at an HTTP Capture, you'd see the failure from this API call:
I sent you a message with a few session ids. Maybe I am not fully understanding, if it is a problem with my connection then why would I only get the error on some of the Apps tied to the exact same Sharepoint list?
Thanks for providing the session ID's. This is the same issue that other users have reported here:
Details:errorCode: KeywordLimit. Message: Only 40 keywords allowed per entry.
The reason it only affects some of your apps is presumably becaue your SPO connection was successfully tagged with the appName for some of your apps before the limit was reached. Once the limit was reached, the service was unable to tag the connection for any additional apps. Since that state mapping from connection to app is not able to be persisted successfully, you are getting the prompt each time you launch the app.
The workaround, until such time as the limit is able to be increased, is to create a second SPO connection (e.g. you can do this in the maker portal at web.powerapps.com) and use the new connection with any future apps.
Hope that helps!
Thanks for the workaround David.
As someone who creates a lot of apps it's frustrating when adding new data sources that we can't differentiate the name of the connection which means they all look exactly the same.
Check it out!
Check it out!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand