Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

New permissions?

Anyone else had permissions be requested everytime on app load even when the version isnt chaning? 

That is going to be very annoying for the end user and adds a very unnecessary extra step to click "Allow" on permissions such as Camera and Onedrive even though they have already allowed it previously.

Community Champion
Community Champion

I’m in Phoenix at the Summit but will try to get that to you this evening. Thanks for the response.



Sorry I missed your SessionId, but I confirm it's the same issue mentioned earlier in this thread:

"Details:errorCode: KeywordLimit. Message: Only 40 keywords allowed per entry"


Please create a second SPO connection (you can do that from and use that in your app. The team that owns this limitation is working on increasing it, and there's also an error handling improvement under way to change this from being a silent failure.


If you were to look at an HTTP Capture, you'd see the failure from this API call: eq %27<environmentId>%27





Community Champion
Community Champion

I sent you a message with a few session ids. Maybe I am not fully understanding, if it is a problem with my connection then why would I only get the error on some of the Apps tied to the exact same Sharepoint list?

Hi Rebeccas,


Thanks for providing the session ID's. This is the same issue that other users have reported here:


Details:errorCode: KeywordLimit. Message: Only 40 keywords allowed per entry.


The reason it only affects some of your apps is presumably becaue your SPO connection was successfully tagged with the appName for some of your apps before the limit was reached. Once the limit was reached, the service was unable to tag the connection for any additional apps. Since that state mapping from connection to app is not able to be persisted successfully, you are getting the prompt each time you launch the app.


The workaround, until such time as the limit is able to be increased, is to create a second SPO connection (e.g. you can do this in the maker portal at and use the new connection with any future apps.


Hope that helps!

-David Messner

Thanks for the workaround David.


As someone who creates a lot of apps it's frustrating when adding new data sources that we can't differentiate the name of the connection which means they all look exactly the same.



Thanks for the feedback, Ben. I've passed it on the responsible parties.




Advocate I
Advocate I

Receiving same error:


Session ID: f291f6de-8715-44c8-b940-5eceb5b4099d
PowerApps 3.19111.27

Helpful resources

Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,731)