cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Barb
Level: Powered On

New release 6.23.2016 of Power Apps in Windows Store does not work with Insider's Build 14372

Seems ludicrous that a new release was done without fixing this.

What's the story here?

10 REPLIES 10
Silverleaf

Re: New release 6.23.2016 of Power Apps in Windows Store does not work with Insider's Build 14372

It also doesn't work with v. 14367.  I tried to roll back to the previous and it still doesn't work.  I guess I'll try to roll back to an even older build.

Jamarchi

Re: New release 6.23.2016 of Power Apps in Windows Store does not work with Insider's Build 14372

Hi 

I have the same problem in my PC, I Couldn´t install Power Apps, but, how can I know the insider´s Build that my pc has installed? Can you please tell me ?

Thank you

dwm9100b

Finally... Insider build 14376 has fixed the loading of PowerApps Studio... yay!

Jamarchi

Hi dwm9100b

How can I know the Insider that I have installed in my computer? and how and install the new build that you say?

Thank you

dwm9100b

Sorry... This was really in reference to Windows 10 Insider build 14376 and the PowerApps Studio.  After rereading this post, I believe it was referencing the runtime app. 

Silverleaf

If you are beta testing win-10 preview builds,

On your desktop on the bottom right it will say  

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview. 

Evaluation Copy. Build: Then the number

Jamarchi

Hi Silverleaf

No, I don´t have that in my desktop, I shouldn´t have problem with the PowerApp ?, right

Regards

afernando
Level 10

I've been told that PowerApps doesn't work on any preview build after 14352 and a fix has been implemented by the Windows team but not started rolling out yet.

Now that 14352 is going to be expired on 15/07/2016 I really hope that they will start rolling out the fix ASAP.  

Power Apps Staff sarafankit
Power Apps Staff

Windows team had a regression that had caused PowerApps to stop working in Insider builds 14361. We worked with Windows team to have the issue fixed and has been released in build 14376 to Insiders in Fast ring. If you are on the Slow ring, it may take few more days before you get a build higher that 14376.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,155)