cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrianKennemer
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Newly added SharePoint fields dont show up in PowerApps dev environment when you refresh datasource

Im editing a powerapp and then I add a new field to the sharepoint list that the form Im editing uses as its datasource. I hit refresh, slose the app and reopen, etc. and it doesnt show up.

this is a brand new field that was not rename or changed.

This is killing me right now. Any ideas?

Brian Kennemer
Projectified Consulting
www.projectified.com
brian.kennemer@projectified.com
4 REPLIES 4
BrianKennemer
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

The workaround is to add a new form to the same screen and then delete that new form. THEN the new field shows up in the existing form. Grrr. 

Brian Kennemer
Projectified Consulting
www.projectified.com

BrianKennemer - Thanks for your post. I tried your method and believe it worked for me. However, I had to go back into the data connection and refresh.

yeah sometimes I get it to work without the refresh and sometimes I have to refresh. It is not consistant for me.

Brian Kennemer
Projectified Consulting
www.projectified.com

I agree! Let's hope it starts to be consistent! Smiley Very Happy

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,474)