cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CW
Advocate V
Advocate V

No apps...... again

Use Powerapps on my smartphone, go away, come back sometime later, no apps. I'm supposed to try "All apps" even though I am on All apps. Click refresh, nothing.

Click something else, click all apps again, no apps. Click refresh again, No apps????

Have to close off the app redrsrtbit then it returns my apps.

Sorry, I've cleared cache to make it work, I've uninstalled and reinstalled. There is a bug.

It has nothing to do with my cache or the need to do any work around or hack.

You shouldn't have to continually clear your cache. It's 2021 btw. No other app, even **bleep**ty little one don't have this issue.

DO NOT RESPOND with lame suggestions to clear cache again etc.

THIS IS A BUG!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

@CW ,

I suggest you lodge a Support Ticket with Microsoft which is where these types on things need to be sorted as all this forum can do is offer (hopefully not lame) debugging suggestions.

Thanks Warren, no I know you offer non-lame suggestions but my experience with support is FARRRRRRR from satisfactory.

All they ever provide is a reiteration of my question then take a word out of it and suggest a fix based on something related to that. For example, I just realized that SPO PowerShell doesn't work for me when attempting to run as administrator but does in regular mode (????). So I was told that there tried on their end and since they can run in both modes I should contact Microsoft in the future if there are any other problems.

WT&??????????????????????????????????? It's crap like that or a suggestion add it to UserVoice that results in lack of respect for their "service". I'll just do what I've always done, throw the crap in the garbage and get on with my life.

Thanks for the response nonetheless!!!

Cheers

So that's why I won't bother  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,529)