I have created a multi screen app and it was working fine for more than a month. All of a sudden I am getting "No data source provided" error on the last screen (New Form) and hence I am not able to save any data. The same issue occurs when I try to edit the item as well. Screenshot attached.
Session ID: 0bb9cb1b-8940-4555-adff-878c0e525326
Appreciate your help / support.
This could happen if the data source you original used moved or changed permissions.
Can you verify that the datasource still exists and doesn't have any authentication errors? To do this, go to your data pane (from the ribbon -> Views -> Data Sources) and ensure your data source is there. Also try refreshing the data source.
Details on the particular data source you are trying to use would also be helpful.
1. Did you change anything in the app? And how did your app created? Is it created by connecting to SharePoint list and let PowerApps auto-created it?
2. Please select the form and see if the data source is connected correctly:
3. If the issue still exists, please try to delete the old edit form and add a new one to test. Do not forget to change the new form's name to the old one.
Same issue here all of a sudden... no data source change, no permission change in connected SharePoint List.
In the Web Studio the app still works fine --> it even submits the form successfuly to the SharePoint list where the NewForm Control in FormMode.Edit is connected to.
Refreshed all data sources connected successfully but get that same very strange screen:
I found a fix that worked for me.
In Chrome, I have "Block third-party cookies" ON. This meant that when running my app the cookies for prod-southeastasia.azureedge.net were not being set. Allowing these cookies and refreshing the page worked for me, hopefully it will work for you!
Another one to look out for is turning off uBlock Origin for the app page (if installed).
Thanks for the prompt response.
I have checked the data source and the permissions, everything seems to be perfect.
I have also refreshed the datasource for couple of times and that also didn't make any change.
At last, I restored pevious version and published the app (luckily I have not made much changes after the previous version).
That resolved my issue.
Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!
Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Check out whats happening in Power Apps
FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!