cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

No data source

Hi! I’m having difficulty in inserting or adding data source as my list is blank, even I refresh it. I already have connections before I created this app but still no data sources are being shown. 

B73AEDB3-09D5-4457-A8BE-4A16B41AD060.jpeg
595DDA0B-6F41-4CE1-83F5-BE75C5BF3A18.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

After doing some research it looks like this has been an issue for over a year.  The problem is the Touchscreen support for these browsers in the iPad.  It doesn't look like you'll be able to edit Power Apps on your iPad.  It just doesn't have a browser that is supported for editing. iCabMobile will work for some things, but its not fully supported.  Do you have another device that you can edit on?  

Here's the list of supported browser versions for editing.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/limits-and-config#supported-browsers-fo...

IPad Pro is not running an OS with a browser that is supported.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

You need to create a specific connection for each app.  If you already have an authorized connector of that type for a different app then you can re-use the connection, but you still add it to the app using the New Connection link.  Click on New connection, search for the type of connection you want and you should be able to add an existing connection or create a new one.

@Pstork1  Thanks for the reply, but I can’t still view the data source even I tried connecting to my Sharepoint, in below icon:

3B194164-09B3-47B6-89D9-52E5AB674E85.jpeg
Already tried adding new connection but still none appears. Btw, I’m using iCab Mobile Browser because I can’t edit in other browsers (Chrome, Safari & MS Edge) using my iPad.

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Looks like a browser issue then.  Chrome and Edge are the only supported browsers.  Why do you say you can't edit with them on your iPad?

Always prompts me on new tab saying “Unsupported browser”. I don’t know the issue but I already updated my browsers and still unsupported. I thought it would cost me good paying for new browser.

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

After doing some research it looks like this has been an issue for over a year.  The problem is the Touchscreen support for these browsers in the iPad.  It doesn't look like you'll be able to edit Power Apps on your iPad.  It just doesn't have a browser that is supported for editing. iCabMobile will work for some things, but its not fully supported.  Do you have another device that you can edit on?  

Here's the list of supported browser versions for editing.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/limits-and-config#supported-browsers-fo...

IPad Pro is not running an OS with a browser that is supported.

View solution in original post

Ooh I see why I can edit in my office PC. Seems to just rely on TeamViewer, for the meantime, for me to get track on my project. Thanks for the response though, @Pstork1 . Greatly appreciated. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (85,656)