cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mgodby
Level: Powered On

No datasets found for the selected connection, please verify your connection settings for Dynamics 365 for Operations

I am trying to create a connection set and was following the documentation online. The issue I have is with the Dynamics 365 for Fin and Op connection. When I reference it when creating a connection set (it is called Dynamics 365 for Operations here) it says it has no datasets and to verify the connection settings.

noDataSet.png

Dyamics for Sales works and I can choose an environment but Dynamics for Operations keeps giving me this complaint. Does anyone know what to do to fix this? Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
v-siky-msft
Level 10

Re: No datasets found for the selected connection, please verify your connection settings for Dynamics 365 for Operations

Hi @Mgodby ,

It seems to be something wrong with your D365 F&O connection, if you can ensure that there is some instances in D365 F&O.

Could you try to delete the D365 F&O connection in PowerApps-Data-Connections, and then re-add it to check if your issue is fixed.

Best regards,

Sik

Mgodby
Level: Powered On

Re: No datasets found for the selected connection, please verify your connection settings for Dynamics 365 for Operations

My connection says it's fine.

Connection.png

I'm not too sure what you mean by "there is some instances"? I was following the instructions online and all they did was create the connection. Are there other things I need to set up for this to work? Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,184)