Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fa1con74
Helper III
Helper III

No registration is made in my list from my powerapps

Hello
I need you again
I have a sharepoint list called BdD_Gestion_Gardes with the following columns: CA VSAV1, CD VSAV1, EQ VSAV1, CA VSAV2, CD VSAV2, EQ VSAV,...
Another sharepoint list called BdD_Aptitudes with a column name of the Yes/No columns corresponding to skills like CATE, CDVSAV, SUAP Crew, ...
I created a power apps with a gallery linked to BdD_Gestion_Gardes, a form linked to BdD_Gestion_Gardes and I modified the text fields with dropdown fields in which I put this formula

Sort(Filter(BdD_Aptitudes;field_9 =true). Title; ThisItem.Title; Ascending)

I put an icon for recording with 

SubmitForm(Form1)

And there I have a problem the recording is not done !!!
Could you help me?
Thank you

16 REPLIES 16
AJ_Z
Super User
Super User

Hey apologies i am sure i am sure i can try to help but i am not understanding the issue/what you need done are you able to try and explain it to me again and maybe include include screenshots if possible alternatively you can private message me if you want to teams call to discuss this on a call 🙂

Signature:

If you appreciated my comments/responses please be sure to Like/Kudo them it really does make me smile 🙂 !
Link to the Power Platform Professionals United Kingdom User Group:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Platform-Professionals/gh-p/PowerPlatformProfessionalsUnit...

Hello, for a call it will be difficult because I do not speak English very well, I use a translator to write my messages.
My problem is that my powerapps app doesn't save my data to the sharepoint list and I don't get any error messages.
I do not know how to explain to you more precisely the problem I succinctly put how I did to mount my application

But I am a taker of all proposals to be able to help me

Thanks

Fa1con74_0-1639589495927.png

Fa1con74_1-1639589571845.png

Okay no worries well then its hard to understand the issue but i am sure we can work if out. First thing can you go to Form1 and check the form mode make sure it is New not Edit and test to see it it works.

Signature:

If you appreciated my comments/responses please be sure to Like/Kudo them it really does make me smile 🙂 !

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Platform-Professionals/gh-p/PowerPlatformProfessionalsUnit...

Fa1con74
Helper III
Helper III

I set the DefaultMode property to FormMode.New but it still doesn't work

Fa1con74_0-1639589925522.png

AJ_Z
Super User
Super User

what is the datasource for this combo box

AJ_Z_0-1639589962886.png

what it is a required field based on the error it says it must be filled to submit. 

Signature:

This is the Title column that I renamed and in the parameters of the list I changed the parameter to not mandatory

go to the datacard for the form click on advanced  properties and change required to false
here is an example of what i mean:

AJ_Z_0-1639590572255.png

Signature:

Ok it works for registration, now I see it in the gallery but only the date is displayed in my sharepoint list 😫

Fa1con74_0-1639597885637.png

Fa1con74_1-1639598153887.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (4,036)