cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicepilarca
Level: Powered On

No response received error on PowerApps Portal

Hello all

My CDS environment suddenly stopped working. When I try to open my entities it tells me that "The entities could not be fetched. No response received" and that "Something went wrong. An unknown error occured." I can still open everything (entities, model-driven app, etc.) through the Solutions Explorer, but it's an inconvenience to not have the PowerApps Portal working. When I open the home portal, it also tells me "No response received." I don't know how to fix it. I tried changing browsers, clearing my cache, restarting my computer, and trying on a different computer. I can also access the PowerApps portal on a different environment, so I suspect it's my current environment that's the problem.

I would appreciate any help on this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: No response received error on PowerApps Portal

Hi @nicepilarca,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Which version is your CDS where the issue occurs? Is the CDS 1.0?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. 

Recently, there are some updates on CDS in PowerApps, please check if you have upgraded your CDS (CDS 1.0) into the latest version (CDS 2.0, Common Data Service for Apps).

More details about the upgrading CDS within PowerApps, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/common-data-service/upgradecds/introduction-upgrade-cds

Please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then try it again, check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @nicepilarca,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Which version is your CDS where the issue occurs? Is the CDS 1.0?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. 

Recently, there are some updates on CDS in PowerApps, please check if you have upgraded your CDS (CDS 1.0) into the latest version (CDS 2.0, Common Data Service for Apps).

More details about the upgrading CDS within PowerApps, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/common-data-service/upgradecds/introduction-upgrade-cds

Please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then try it again, check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

nicepilarca
Level: Powered On

I apologize as I saw this a bit late already. It sorted itself out the following day, don't know how. I think it was just a bug. This was CDS 2.0 btw.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,809)