cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not Able to Upload PDF & Word files from PowerApp to Sharepoint

Hey Guys,

I am struggling to upload pdf and word files to share point, I am able to upload excel and images.

Below are my button on select and flow on automate.

AA53_0-1598339657100.png

AA53_1-1598339761364.png

If you have any advice this would be highly appreciated 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I found that you have posted similar issue in out community already, please check my solution within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Upload-document-from-powerapps-to-sharepoint/m-p/669107#M213468

If the solution I provided above could solve your problem, please also consider go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify my reply as solution and close this thread.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I found that you have posted similar issue in out community already, please check my solution within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Upload-document-from-powerapps-to-sharepoint/m-p/669107#M213468

If the solution I provided above could solve your problem, please also consider go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify my reply as solution and close this thread.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,035)