cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Power Apps Staff Mr-Dang-MSFT
Power Apps Staff

Re: Not a valid connector Error response

@Bubbler , from your description of the mobile networks, it sounds like you can try whitelisting IP addresses. 

Here's a link to the addresses in question:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/limits-and-config#ip-addresses

jesser
Level: Powered On

I had a simular issue. In my case it was related to the default lookup column threshold in sharepoint onprem. So if your sharepoint list has more than 8 lookupcolumns you will get this error in powerapps. A quick and dirty solution is to just raise this limit in the central administration.

simb55

I've worked with a Azure SQL DB and after editing a table in it, I am facing this error now. 

Tried to update the data sources without success.

Tried to recreate the Data Source after that. Turned out, this could have to do with the changes to the Microsoft Licensing Plans. They made the "SQL Server Connector" (which is also used to connect to Azure SQL) a premium connector. So when recreating my connection, I got a notification, that users will need at least PowerApps Plan 1 to be able to use this connection.

Unbenannt.PNG

This fits the behaviour of my app.

It does not throw any errors, because my data sources can be received flawlessly. But it won't load any data to tables, galleries, text fields etc. that are stored in the DB.

can anyone on here verify this behaviour and that it has to do with the MS licensing?

luuminhvuong93

@Mr-Dang-MSFT  My users also facing the same error, especially when first open launching the App

Not always happen...but usually when on a mobile connection

powerapps erro.jpg

anuragsharma

I am also facing same issue, If I am triggering a patch form Table-1 to Table-2 to insert new record PowerApps (connected and consuming only Table-1) is showing invalid connector issue.

If I just disable the trigger app starts working fine.

Any solution for this problem yet?

simb55

Hello anuragsharma,

are you connecting to a SharePoint table or to a database? Because the database connectors are premium connectors and you will need a PowerApps plan license to use those.

Highlighted
anuragsharma

Hello SImb55,

Thanks for you reply!!

I am using Azure SQL DB, I have premium licence to use this.

RachelRig

Yep, this is the second app I've built that suddenly became completely corrupted/fubared out of nowhere. This product is not stable. You hit the nail on the head. Data connection and saving to list was fine one minute, totally broken the next. Really don't feel like rebuilding from scratch.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,802)