cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Not a valid connector

We have been live with our PowerApp for >6 months.  The backend is using a SharePoint list.  No major issues until today.  I'm now getting 100+ errors telling me 'An error occurred on the server. Server Response: Not a valid connector'.  I first went and refreshed my login with the existing connector and that didn't work so I tried creating a new one and am getting this error.  I could use some help.  Thanks.

Not a valid connector.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Not a valid connector

Yea I'm having simular issues I posted a general form also hoping to hear something.  Looks like SharePoint CDS is having itermittent connection issues.

---------------

@taramoe wrote:

We have been live with our PowerApp for >6 months.  The backend is using a SharePoint list.  No major issues until today.  I'm now getting 100+ errors telling me 'An error occurred on the server. Server Response: Not a valid connector'.  I first went and refreshed my login with the existing connector and that didn't work so I tried creating a new one and am getting this error.  I could use some help.  Thanks.

Not a valid connector.jpg

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Not a valid connector

Hi @taramoe ,

I'm sorry that you've experienced this.

My team has found that this is a bug in the latest version.

We have reported this to the department that is responsible for this kind of issue.

If there's any improvment, I will reply here.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,626)