cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aroa

Not able to add Control Calendar To our Entity and use it.

Hi Everyone!

I've been working with Power Apps + Common data service during the past 3 weeks and I spend the last week finding a way to make a control calendar to an entity of office supplies.

I was able to add this calendar control V2 to my entity, buy I don't find any documentation of how can I select a desired date and hour and then filter those office supplies (i.e You need a VGA adapter the next day for 2h) and book it in my model driven app.

I saw the outlook calendar just like in the room booking, but in this case you need an office license for every room you have in your system and is not viable.

I hope you could help me.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rohsh354
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

You can add calendar control and show the records on the calendar. Its based on what are the binding fields selected.

I added a simple calendar control on opportunity form for demonstration purpose:

I bind modifiedOn for startDate, EstimatedClosedDate for enddate and Name for description.

Screen1.png

I then created a test opportunity and can see that on the calendar.

You can perform standard search on entity name and then click on the record to open the details.

Screen2.png

There is no specific filter on date which I could find though.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rohsh354
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

You can add calendar control and show the records on the calendar. Its based on what are the binding fields selected.

I added a simple calendar control on opportunity form for demonstration purpose:

I bind modifiedOn for startDate, EstimatedClosedDate for enddate and Name for description.

Screen1.png

I then created a test opportunity and can see that on the calendar.

You can perform standard search on entity name and then click on the record to open the details.

Screen2.png

There is no specific filter on date which I could find though.

View solution in original post

Thank you!

I'll Try this solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,762)