cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate II
Advocate II

Not able to edit any apps

Hi there,

I am trying to edit some of my apps (Online), however when I click edit I get the following error

The requested content at path /v3.20061.23.152576243/siena/default.html is not found

I have check all my other apps and none of them will open so that I can edit them.

the apps are all running fine but I cant seem to edit.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, 

I'm not alone! I have the same issue. Even when you export the application and import it as a new one it wont work. It seems that our instance is running on a version that is not available yet: 

When you look at the release versions 3.20054 is the latest version rolling out as we type here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/powerplatform/released-versions...

I had 8 hours scheduled for an app that needs to be done in 2 weeks. Great... 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi, 

I'm not alone! I have the same issue. Even when you export the application and import it as a new one it wont work. It seems that our instance is running on a version that is not available yet: 

When you look at the release versions 3.20054 is the latest version rolling out as we type here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/powerplatform/released-versions...

I had 8 hours scheduled for an app that needs to be done in 2 weeks. Great... 

View solution in original post

Ah, glad to hear I am not alone as well. 

I guess today will be a Power Bi Dev day and not a Power Apps dev day for me.

@AnnedeGraaf  I found a work around.

Open the PowerApps Windows App (Download from Windows App store) and click edit from there, it will launch online from there. 

I have the same issue when editting custumized list forms with PowerApps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (74,775)