Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarCBB
Advocate II
Advocate II

Not able to edit any apps

Hi there,

I am trying to edit some of my apps (Online), however when I click edit I get the following error

The requested content at path /v3.20061.23.152576243/siena/default.html is not found

I have check all my other apps and none of them will open so that I can edit them.

the apps are all running fine but I cant seem to edit.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnedeGraaf

Hi, 

I'm not alone! I have the same issue. Even when you export the application and import it as a new one it wont work. It seems that our instance is running on a version that is not available yet: 

When you look at the release versions 3.20054 is the latest version rolling out as we type here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/powerplatform/released-versions...

I had 8 hours scheduled for an app that needs to be done in 2 weeks. Great... 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AnnedeGraaf

Hi, 

I'm not alone! I have the same issue. Even when you export the application and import it as a new one it wont work. It seems that our instance is running on a version that is not available yet: 

When you look at the release versions 3.20054 is the latest version rolling out as we type here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/powerplatform/released-versions...

I had 8 hours scheduled for an app that needs to be done in 2 weeks. Great... 

View solution in original post

Ah, glad to hear I am not alone as well. 

I guess today will be a Power Bi Dev day and not a Power Apps dev day for me.

@AnnedeGraaf  I found a work around.

Open the PowerApps Windows App (Download from Windows App store) and click edit from there, it will launch online from there. 

mccinformatica

I have the same issue when editting custumized list forms with PowerApps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,616)