cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheikhmb97
Frequent Visitor

Not able to edit or restore an app.

Hi,

I am taking over a project started by someone else and I am not able to restore or edit an app. it is live and was created and deployed just last month so i don't know why I cannot restore the app either. It says i cannot restore a version that is 6 months or older. I cannot edit the app. 

15 REPLIES 15

Also, I am unable to retrieve the session ID. I do see a few key-value pairs but nothing specific to "Session ID". Should I be looking for something else? I am using Edge as my browser.

mtoma
Community Support
Community Support

hi @sheikhmb97 ,

As this issue requires a remote session in order to verify the confidential content of your session together with the browser console logs, I will highly recommend to raise a support request to us using the support topic Power Apps.

Me or one of my colleagues will assist you.

You can use the URL below to raise the case, if you do not have permissions, please discuss with your admins to raise the ticket for you:

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com

Thank you!

sheikhmb97
Frequent Visitor

Can you please guide me how to get to the page that will help me raise my ticket for support?

mtoma
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sheikhmb97 ,

You have the steps below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support#view-solutions-or-enter-a-sup...

Follow the steps until this section: Limited Preview: Report outage, and check with your team if you have premier contract or not before you will start following the steps.

Thank you!

sheikhmb97
Frequent Visitor

I would like to raise a ticket as given on this link:

THIS LINK

also, i have retrieved the session ID. Please properly guide me to raise a ticket. I have added a screenshot to show u what i see.

Thoroughly following the instructions, I am not able to locate the "Help+Support" tab. 

mtoma
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sheikhmb97 ,

You don't seem to have permissions to raise a ticket as the button supposed to be the next one after Resources.

Please discuss with one of your colleagues in charge with raising cases to us in order to raise it for you.

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,227)