Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Not able to find is primary field in worker address entity

Hi Experts,

I have created worker with address, I can see the worker and address in the 'workers' and 'WorkersAddress' entities in power apps but few fields like isPrimary and isPrivate fields are not able to find in the 'WorkersAddress' entity. Can any body tell me where we can find these relation in power apps.

Thanks in advance

Guru

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Not able to find is primary field in worker address entity

We need a bit more information to try to assist you.  What type of data source are you using?  What method are you using to get isPrimary and isPrivate?  How are you saving the information?

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, We have talent integrated CDS environment, when we create worker with address in talent, we can see the all the information ablout the address in "WroekrAddress" entity of the CDS. but not able to see private and primary fields. Please find the attached screen shot of talent address screen.

Capture.PNG

Regards

Guru

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Guruprasanna ,

Could you please share a bit more about the isPrimary and isPrivate fields that you mentioned? Are they custom fields in your 'WorkersAddress' entity?

Do the isPrimary and isPrivate represent the relationship (LookUp field) between the 'workers' entity and 'WorkersAddress' entity?

If the isPrimary and isPrivate fields are both custom fields within your 'WorkersAddress' entity, the corresponding fields would be displayed within PowerApps properly.

If the isPrimary and isPrivate fields represents the relationship between your 'workers' entity and 'WorkersAddress' entity, I assume that the 'workers' entity has a Many-to-One relationship to 'WorkersAddress' entity, the generated isPrimary and isPrivate LookUp filed would be existed within the 'workers' entity rather than the 'WorkersAddress' entity.

More details about the relationship between two Entities, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/common-data-service/create-edit-entity-relationship...

Please consider add your 'workers' entity as a data source within your app, then check if the generated isPrimary and isPrivate LookUp filed could be found within it.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Guruprasanna ,

Just an update -- Could you please share a bit more about the talent address screen? How do you create it? Using PowerApps?

If you create your talent address screen using PowerApps, and you want to see the Primary field within the Edit form, you need to enable them within the Fields panel as below:Test.gif

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,236)