cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Usman2
Super User
Super User

Not able to save case in Test Studio

Today I decided to try the Test Studio to automate testing for the Canvas App. But when I click the Save button an error pop up appears and the error message does not give much information about what is wrong. 
How can I make it work, I am just simply trying to open record by clicking the gallery item.

Usman2_0-1648644338752.png

6 REPLIES 6
mattgo
Microsoft
Microsoft

@Usman2 If you could send me a private message with a sessionId where this is occurring, we can take a look at what is going on.

What was the error?

mattgo
Microsoft
Microsoft

This was not something we were able to resolve from our end, we lost contact with @Usman2 and did not have sufficient information to investigate further. If you're facing a similar issue, I'd be happy to help!

M9YS341
Regular Visitor

Facing the same issue. Unable to save the test case.

M9YS341_0-1661153932357.png

Hi @M9YS341 - thanks for posting about this.  Can you please send me a private message with the session ID so we can investigate further?  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/canvas-apps/get-sessionid

ChrisBal-MSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi everyone.  Thanks to @M9YS341 for helping by providing the requested information!  There is an existing issue we are currently investigating that causes Test Studio save failures if the Git Versioning experimental feature is on.  We hope to have this resolved soon.  In the meantime, we expect that if you temporarily turn Git Versioning off you will be able to successfully save in Test Studio.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,546)