cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thanke
Helper I
Helper I

Not all records from a connected Sharepoint list are showing up in my PowerApp

I have connected a 1500 record Sharepoint list to a PowerApp Gallery and some of the records from the list are missing when I view it in the PowerApp.  I have taken the same Sharepoint list and exported it to Excel and connected to it and get the same results.

Any idea as to why all the records within this list or spreadsheet would not be visible in the app?

Thanks,

Todd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @thanke

PowerApps has a limit of 500 records when taking data from any source. This is to increase performance. 

If you want to access records that are over 500 limit you have to use Sorting and Filtering to narrow down the set of records to be withing 500. However, this only applies to datasources that support delegation.

Delegation Info

Delegatable Data Sources 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @thanke

PowerApps has a limit of 500 records when taking data from any source. This is to increase performance. 

If you want to access records that are over 500 limit you have to use Sorting and Filtering to narrow down the set of records to be withing 500. However, this only applies to datasources that support delegation.

Delegation Info

Delegatable Data Sources 

View solution in original post

v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @thanke,

Here is an another documention about Large SharePoint lists, Delegation details, Flexible height gallery, Validation with regular expressions, and more:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/powerapps-update-large-sharepoint-lists-startswith-delega...

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,728)