cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Not solved! New "An error occured on the server" issue affecting all PowerApps

Getting this error affecting all our PowerApps intermittently on submit and read of data.

Also on opening an app in web editor we get:-

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.

errorNumber: -2147024882

errorMessage: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

callStack: Error: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

29 REPLIES 29
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

October 21st 2016:

And I quote:

Today, we are very happy to announce the general availability of PowerApps. PowerApps is ready for production use, across 6 regions and in 42 languages, with the 99.9% SLA customers expect from a Microsoft service.

Highlighted

I know, I know... just trying to keep positive...

Highlighted

Not again! I would have thought that the last time this happened would be the last. Trying to get ready for very  important demo to potential 5000 user customer. Not impressed. 

Powerapps and Flow do not appeaar on O365 service state -> https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/servicehealth  which is a bit strange.

It does have its own status site -> https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support     but right now its says "No issues. PowerApps is running smoothly."

HCG

Highlighted

"Running smoothly"... like peanut butter!

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Ive Learnt that this is just Text("Running smoothly"), not OnError("ServiceDown") Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

@davidstone We are investigating this tread now. I would like to join you on a Skype session to see if you can help us to identify the source of this server error. Could you please private message me with you email or phone number? Private messages can be done here: 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Please address your message to me (Audrie-MS). Thank you for your patience as we continue to investigate. I will also raise a support ticket to track this to resolution for you.

Audrie

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Creating a ticket to follow-up on this. We'll remain connected via email offline of this thread.

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Audrie-MSFT could you please ensure you keep us all updated on the thread so we do not need to raise our own tickets
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@davidstone wrote:

Getting this error affecting all our PowerApps intermittently on submit and read of data.

Also on opening an app in web editor we get:-

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.

errorNumber: -2147024882

errorMessage: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

callStack: Error: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

We've been getting constant errors and pop-ups asking to allow camera usage as well as all of our Flows are failing... 😞

Highlighted

Hi all, I have just been told by MS that the best thing to do in case of unprovoked server errors etc. is to raise a ticket like this:

__.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,964)