cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Re: Not solved! New "An error occured on the server" issue affecting all PowerApps

October 21st 2016:

And I quote:

Today, we are very happy to announce the general availability of PowerApps. PowerApps is ready for production use, across 6 regions and in 42 languages, with the 99.9% SLA customers expect from a Microsoft service.

Meneghino
Level 10

Re: Not solved! New "An error occured on the server" issue affecting all PowerApps

I know, I know... just trying to keep positive...

Highlighted
hgowdy
Level: Powered On

Not again! I would have thought that the last time this happened would be the last. Trying to get ready for very  important demo to potential 5000 user customer. Not impressed. 

Powerapps and Flow do not appeaar on O365 service state -> https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/servicehealth  which is a bit strange.

It does have its own status site -> https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support     but right now its says "No issues. PowerApps is running smoothly."

HCG

davidstone
Level 8

"Running smoothly"... like peanut butter!

Super User
Super User

Ive Learnt that this is just Text("Running smoothly"), not OnError("ServiceDown") Smiley LOL

Power Automate Staff Audrie-MSFT
Power Automate Staff

@davidstone We are investigating this tread now. I would like to join you on a Skype session to see if you can help us to identify the source of this server error. Could you please private message me with you email or phone number? Private messages can be done here: 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Please address your message to me (Audrie-MS). Thank you for your patience as we continue to investigate. I will also raise a support ticket to track this to resolution for you.

Audrie

Power Automate Staff Audrie-MSFT
Power Automate Staff

Creating a ticket to follow-up on this. We'll remain connected via email offline of this thread.

Super User
Super User

@Audrie-MSFT could you please ensure you keep us all updated on the thread so we do not need to raise our own tickets
JRaasumaa
Level 10

@davidstone wrote:

Getting this error affecting all our PowerApps intermittently on submit and read of data.

Also on opening an app in web editor we get:-

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.

errorNumber: -2147024882

errorMessage: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

callStack: Error: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

We've been getting constant errors and pop-ups asking to allow camera usage as well as all of our Flows are failing... 😞

Meneghino
Level 10

Hi all, I have just been told by MS that the best thing to do in case of unprovoked server errors etc. is to raise a ticket like this:

__.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,016)