Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johany_Navarro
Helper I
Helper I

Not using the entire screen

Hi you masters.

Hope you all are ok.

Anyone has had the app keeping on the left side, see attachment, I'm using relative positioning also I have the "Lock aspect ratio" off

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerAddict
Super User
Super User

Can you tell me what controls you have on the 2nd screen? Is it a gallery? If so, can you make sure the width is set to Parent.Width? 

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Microsoft Business Applications MVP

Microsoft Certified Trainer MCT

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PowerAddict
Super User
Super User

@Johany_Navarro 
Can you turn Scale to fit off and see if that helps? 

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Johany_Navarro
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @PowerAddict thanks for helping me.

I turn off the Scale to fit option and the "Home Screen" fit the entire screen but when I navigate to the second screen the issue comes back placing the app completely on the left.

PowerAddict
Super User
Super User

Can you tell me what controls you have on the 2nd screen? Is it a gallery? If so, can you make sure the width is set to Parent.Width? 

---

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

View solution in original post

Hi. @PowerAddict sorry for the late reply.

I have a gallery simulating an Excel spreadsheet with around 800 entries and some labels, the width is Parent.width, as well as a slice menu with buttons, combo boxes and data pickers.

I've looked into this issue for a long time since last October I think and the solutions I've found just check the screen size + orientation and to use relative positioning.

😑😥

PowerAddict
Super User
Super User

@Johany_Navarro can you please let me know what the Width property of the 2nd and 1st screens are?

---

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,991)