Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3ation
Resolver I
Resolver I

Notifications on Scrolling in Container or Gallery

Hi guys, 

We have two containers, Header and main section, the Main Section is scrollable. 

When the user scrolls, is there a way to know that scrolling is happening? (OnScroll?) 

We would like for example change the size of the Header, if the user scrolled down, and go to normal, if the user is at the top most scrollable item... 

Thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
pre
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @3ation 

Hope this video can help your requirement:: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lNK9Bx4QKE

Thanks

Hi @pre , Thanks for this, useful, but not what I am looking for... 

Is there a way to know the scroll position? Say you have the canvas with 20 items, when scrolling down, and reaching the bottom, I want to say "You have reached the bottom" When Scrolling up, and reach the top, I wan to say " Reached the Top" etc.. as you scroll, some items are going to be scrolling off the screen, and some are coming into display, would be great to know which is displayed and which is not displayed in the canvas small window.

Thanks in advance.  Fadi

3ation
Resolver I
Resolver I

So far we found nothing, so we had to re-implement the scrolling with our version to be able to know this.. For a low code, we seem to have to write a LOT of code. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (40,475)