cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdamGill
Resolver I
Resolver I

O365 PowerApps Web App shows all calculated Fields- Windows 10 PowerApps App does not?

My PowerApp has a lot of locally-calculated Fields (100+) with Slider selectors - it works perfectly when I play it through my Chrome Browser, from my company's O365 PowerApps Portal. Today I loaded the Windows 10 PowerApps App on my PC - and also on my Android phone: I was able to log in to my company's MSFT domain successfully on both devices and then played the same PowerApp - virtually none of the calculated Fields are displaying any content within the Windows 10 App - works on Android no problem. Is there a setting I might be missing or something? Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

Thanks Paul - I don't know why I did not get a notification that you had replied. I think the experience with W10 App is "pot luck". I tried it again, today and the Slider values are updating - even though I have not made any changes.

However, the "Total" value is still not populating - which is strange, because it is a very, very simple formula - and it still works perfectly on the Web and Android/iOS.

Maybe I will advise the internal staff not to use the W10 App as it seems to have limitations.

Thanks again,

Adam

View solution in original post

@AdamGill

I think this is the best way to go. If you want to see an option to get an application style solution then see this video I made:
Learn PowerApps | 11 | Windows 10 Chrome browser App

This is only possible with Chrome as far I know and you have to do the steps on every device I think. But when users work in the app every day this is probably worth it.

Greatings 

Paul

Thanks Paul - I saw your video.

Adam

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,687)