cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prlshahid
Frequent Visitor

OPen Powerapp in the app instead of browser

How can i force to open my Powerapp in mobile app instead of browser?

8 REPLIES 8
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @prlshahid ,

Replace 

https://apps.powerapps.com/play/

with

ms-apps:///providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apps/

and it will launch in the app if it is installed.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

prlshahid
Frequent Visitor

I know this but this is helpful when you are lunching app within any app. But how to start the main app because by default it opens in the web browser

Hi @prlshahid ,

How are you opening the main app ?

prlshahid
Frequent Visitor

Just opening directly the weblink

prlshahid_0-1658561879017.png

prlshahid
Frequent Visitor

I Embed this link on our intranet website for our user community to access this app

Hi @prlshahid ,

I suggest you embed two links - one for Browser and one for Mobile unless you site has some way of detecting the device type being used and has the intelligence to change the link. This is not actually Power Apps problem (it will do as it is requested).

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

How can i embed ? ms-apps:///providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apps/

its not a URL so it is not accepted.

Hi @prlshahid ,

Sorry - you are correct. That only works with the Launch command out of Power Apps. There is no solution to this if you are launching off a website URL.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,556)