cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Object Object Object when trying to surface collection in data table

HI Guys,

I finally figured out how to call a custom image classifier using the custom vision service ive made directly from PowerApps. Im using the following formula to do it

ClearCollect(PredictionOutcome,CustomVision.PredictImag("c56044c48086xx464595d6f28xxecc596axxb",UploadedImage4.Image))

this brings the results back from the API in a collection called prediction outcome, the prediction results are nested in a table within it.

My problem is i cant drill into the table to surface the values in a standard data table, i just see "[object object]," repeatedly separated by commas...is there a solution out there ? ....many thanks for your help

drilled down.PNGnesting_LI.jpgdrilled down.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous

You should be able to display the Predictions for the first PredictionOutput record by setting the items property of your data table to:

First(PredictionOutcome).Predictions
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @timl,

thanks that works great for the item tag or the probability but I need to show both, is it possible to extend your solution to multiple fields ..currently i've got two data tables next to each other 

Hi @Anonymous

I'm afraid I don't quite follow what you mean about two data tables next to each other. Do you not get something that looks like this?

image.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous thanks for posting this thread. Can you review the latest reply and advise? Thanks!

@Anonymous

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,374)