cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Object Object Object when trying to surface collection in data table

HI Guys,

I finally figured out how to call a custom image classifier using the custom vision service ive made directly from PowerApps. Im using the following formula to do it

ClearCollect(PredictionOutcome,CustomVision.PredictImag("c56044c48086xx464595d6f28xxecc596axxb",UploadedImage4.Image))

this brings the results back from the API in a collection called prediction outcome, the prediction results are nested in a table within it.

My problem is i cant drill into the table to surface the values in a standard data table, i just see "[object object]," repeatedly separated by commas...is there a solution out there ? ....many thanks for your help

drilled down.PNGnesting_LI.jpgdrilled down.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Anonymous

You should be able to display the Predictions for the first PredictionOutput record by setting the items property of your data table to:

First(PredictionOutcome).Predictions
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @timl,

thanks that works great for the item tag or the probability but I need to show both, is it possible to extend your solution to multiple fields ..currently i've got two data tables next to each other 

Hi @Anonymous

I'm afraid I don't quite follow what you mean about two data tables next to each other. Do you not get something that looks like this?

image.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous thanks for posting this thread. Can you review the latest reply and advise? Thanks!

@Anonymous

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,517)