cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhanney2323
Resolver I
Resolver I

Odd Error message while debugging app

Hey, so if you look in my previous post history I've recently been tasked with debugging a coworker's app and I went to monitor it after making a few changes and near the start of the app I'm getting a ton of these error messages, but they're not referencing any values, any ideas as to what this is and what I can do to get rid of them? 

bhanney2323_0-1635276653978.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AmeerJab
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hello,

These are warnings, some values or components if their values depends on a different component they will be blanks once they got viewed, when you trigger the functionality or components that they connected with the warning should disappear.

Hope this help.

Regards. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AmeerJab
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hello,

These are warnings, some values or components if their values depends on a different component they will be blanks once they got viewed, when you trigger the functionality or components that they connected with the warning should disappear.

Hope this help.

Regards. 

Okay, so I think I understand what you're saying and if you check my last post about calling values from multiple screens this seems to make sense. Its because a lot of these values haven't been defined or called yet, but once I interact with them or "trigger" them then this warning will disappear as it will now have a value that is not null. 

My question now is, are these warnings affecting performance at all? From the looks of it, it doesn't seem to be, it just seems to be giving me a warning about null values. 

Warnings in general don't effect performance these warnings you're getting as the debugger is going step by step , but keep in mind that you can see each step time took to be performed which can indicate that a certain step is causing performance issues or not.

Hope this help.

Regards. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,491)