cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VinoAdrales
Regular Visitor

Office 365 Enterprise E3 for PowerApps

Hi Team- Our organization employees has an Office 365 Enterprise E3 account. But we are always asked to register and extend the trial for powerapps. Is it possible for us to not be ask for registration and trial version extension?  We don't need the premium features. Please advise what are the needed actions from our end to enjoy the app without the registration for users and expiration,

Like they can use the apps directly and without the need to register and extend the trial version.

12 REPLIES 12
luuminhvuong93
Post Patron
Post Patron

I also encouter the same issue - after 1 or 2 months they ask me to extend my trial to use premium features (which I don't need )

I check my license - it's Power apps of Office 365 already , very tired 😞

m0m031f

ElinaSen
Post Patron
Post Patron

If you want to backup the Office emails to local PC or to any other removable devices then you can simply opt the best solution offered by ZOOK Office  Backup Software . It offers the users to backup the bulk Office emails at once with all the attachments embedded in it. It assures the users about the no data alteration.

It is fully compatible with all the available Windows OS such as Windows/8/7/XP/Vista, etc. Users can easily backup and save the emails into multiple file saving formats such as PST, EML, PDF, EMLX, MSG, etc. 

Explore more details at:- https://www.zooksoftware.com/office-365/backup/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (2,265)