cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Office 365 Users Connector is missing in PowerApps

Hi, I am using office 365 developer program and i've Power Apps Per User Plan trial.  I am developing an app on powerapp and i would like to connect with Office 365 Users connector to get profile information of user but i am not able to find Office 365 Users connector in my connectors list. Please see attached screenshot. Is it something related to my office 365 developer program?

Travel-Request-Saved-Unpublished-Power-Apps.png

However i can see Microsoft Office 365 users in my connector list instead of Office 365 Users

Travel-Request-Saved-Unpublished-Power-Apps.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Microsoft has been actively rebranding Office 365 as Microsoft 365.  The Microsoft 365 Users connector is the same connector, just with a new name.  Existing apps will continue to use the Office365Users connector, but new apps will use the Microsoft365Users connector.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Regular Visitor

Same. Would like to know if something has changed.

Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Microsoft has been actively rebranding Office 365 as Microsoft 365.  The Microsoft 365 Users connector is the same connector, just with a new name.  Existing apps will continue to use the Office365Users connector, but new apps will use the Microsoft365Users connector.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

Frequent Visitor

They changed the name to Microsoft365users. But just four days ago they just changed it back AGAIN to Office365users. Sigh.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,005)