Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanVH
Advocate II
Advocate II

Office 365 connector user photo

Hi everyone

I have a gallery with users and their picture that I get from the office 365 user connector.

The problem is I would like to use a image placeholder for user that don't have a picture. 

Anyone that knows how I could do this?

Kind regards

Ryan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_Security
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi Ryan,

so the Office365 user connector has a solution for this, the below formula should work:

If(Office365Users.UserPhotoMetadata(ThisItem.GlobalContact.Email).HasPhoto=false,SampleImage,Office365Users.UserPhoto(ThisItem.GlobalContact.Email))

where sample image is your replacement. the .HasPhoto appendage is really useful for stuff like this!

if this has solved your problem feel free to mark it as a solution 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Alex_Security
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi Ryan,

so the Office365 user connector has a solution for this, the below formula should work:

If(Office365Users.UserPhotoMetadata(ThisItem.GlobalContact.Email).HasPhoto=false,SampleImage,Office365Users.UserPhoto(ThisItem.GlobalContact.Email))

where sample image is your replacement. the .HasPhoto appendage is really useful for stuff like this!

if this has solved your problem feel free to mark it as a solution 🙂 

Worked like a charm. Thanks @Alex_Security 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,393)