cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Office365.CalendarPostItem: Correct slot on calendar, but listed as UTC in calendar

I'm utilizing the Meeting Capture framework. I have everything working correctly except that the event is posted to Office365 in UTC. 
To lay it out:

1) I select a meeting slot from 8:00AM - 8:30AM and it posts on the calendar in the correct slot

CalendarHighLevelView.png

2. But, when I open up the event in Office365, it shows the time in UTC

CalendarDetails.png

This will likely be confusing for the end users. Is there a way to post the event in PST or local time zone?

Here's the code from the submit button:

Office365.CalendarPostItem(MyCalendarID, FollowUpEnd, FollowUpStart,TextMeetingSubject1.Text,{Body:{Content:TextMeetingMessage1.Text,ContentType:"Text"},Attendees:ForAll(FollowUpMeetingAttendees,{Type:"required",Status:{Response:"none",Time:"0001-01-01T00:00:00Z"},EmailAddress:{Name:DisplayName,Address:UserPrincipalName}})})

Additional information:

1) I have the DatePicker's DateTimeZone set to "local"

2) The app OnStart is

Concurrent(Set(MyCalendarID,LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value,DisplayName=LookUp(CalendarLocalizedLabel,Value=DisplayName).Value).Name);ClearCollect(AllFutureEvents,Office365.GetEventsCalendarView(MyCalendarID,Text(Today(),UTC),Text(DateAdd(Today(),2,Days),UTC)).Values)

I'm sooooo close. Just this final tweak and I'll be able to run a Beta w/ a few users! 😀

Thanks in advance for any help!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Office365.CalendarPostItem: Correct slot on calendar, but listed as UTC in calendar

Hi whabicht

We have this post about Working with Dates and Times inside of your flows

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/working-with-dates-and-times/

Please check if it can help you.

Javier

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Office365.CalendarPostItem: Correct slot on calendar, but listed as UTC in calendar

Hi whabicht

We have this post about Working with Dates and Times inside of your flows

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/working-with-dates-and-times/

Please check if it can help you.

Javier

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,125)