cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office365.GetEventsCalendarView mislukt: The GetEventsCalendarView method has an invalid value....

Dear,

We want to edit the 'Meeting Capture' app but we get an error when we open the app: Office365.GetEventsCalendarView mislukt: The GetEventsCalendarView method has an invalid value for parameter calendarId.

How can we fix this? We have made the connections to our Outlook 365 accounts.  We have use this code:

Set(MyCalendarID; LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value; DisplayName = "Calendar").Name);;
Set(MyUserProfile; Office365Users.MyProfile().Id);;
Set(MyDomain; Last(Split(User().Email; "@")).Result);;
Set(HomeTimerStart; Now());;
ClearCollect(AllFutureEvents; Office365.GetEventsCalendarView(MyCalendarID; Text(Today(); UTC); Text(DateAdd(Today(); 2; Days); UTC)).Values);;
ClearCollect(MeetingsOnly; Filter(AddColumns(AllFutureEvents;"isCurrent"; DateDiff(Start; Now(); Seconds) > 0 && DateDiff(Now(); End; Seconds) > 0); DateDiff(Start; End; Hours) < 6));;
Set(NumberOfCurrentMeetings; CountRows(Filter(MeetingsOnly; isCurrent)));;
If(NumberOfCurrentMeetings = 1;
    Set(AutoSelectMeeting; true);;
    Set(SelectedMeeting; LookUp(MeetingsOnly; isCurrent))
)

Thanks in advance,
Freek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found the solution!. In the WelcomeScreen, On Start you will find DisplayName = "Calendar" I am in Denmark apperently my calendar displayname is in Danish "Kalender". After I changed it all is working perfectly. 

The solution must therfore be, to find out what you calendar dispplayName is. In my case I had to change 

DisplayName = "Calendar"
to  DisplayName = "Kalender"

screenshot.PNG

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ freekp,

Do you have problem on powerapps?

Please submit your issue in PowerApps-Community in link below and the PowerApps-Community would provide a proper workaround for you:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Community/ct-p/PowerApps1

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Frequent Visitor

Any solution for this? I have the same problem and cannot find any solution anyware?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the problem as you, did you find a solution ?

Anyone???? I still havn't found a solution. 2018-07-15_12-29-29.png

I found the solution!. In the WelcomeScreen, On Start you will find DisplayName = "Calendar" I am in Denmark apperently my calendar displayname is in Danish "Kalender". After I changed it all is working perfectly. 

The solution must therfore be, to find out what you calendar dispplayName is. In my case I had to change 

DisplayName = "Calendar"
to  DisplayName = "Kalender"

screenshot.PNG

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have any idea how to find out the displayName?

Or are there any other ideas how to fix this. I would like to get the meeting capture app running 🙂

What workt for me is to add an extra displayname type. So don't edit the default but add one.

example:

LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value;DisplayName = "Calendar" || DisplayName = "Kalender" || DisplayName = "Agenda").Name);;

I also had this issue recently, thanks to advice from @Ekelund, I was able to fix this issue.

Basically in simple words, you need to make sure that the calendar Name in Display Name is same as your calendar name in Outlook. So if Display Name = "Calendar", then you should have a Calendar in Outlook which is called "Calendar", or else you will have an error.

And if you live in a multilingual country, then you can follow the advice provided by @Scorpido, and update the statement as following:

LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value; DisplayName = "Calendar" || DisplayName = "Kalender" || DisplayName = "Agenda").Name);

Hope this can help others to solve their problems.

hi there,

i have the same issue, and indeed my calendaris also called agenda, but it is unclear to me where is change this. can someone direct me to it?

i would be very thankfull

kind regards

bjorn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,401)