cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobinTSL
Level: Powered On

Office365 Unauthorized -- the request URL does not match any API runtime URL

I've been trying to get started with PowerApps from our Office365 tenant but keep getting errors from all the connectors I try to use (sharepoint list, Office365) how do I resolve this. I'm just trying to use the out of the box Org Browser, the connection appears authorised but keep getting an error.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
RobinTSL

Re: Office365 Unauthorized -- the request URL does not match any API runtime URL

Hi @rlmckean @JKL @Oz @v-micsh-msft

So I've just got off a skype call with the Dynamics Power Apps support. The answer is simple when you know. Apparently there can be some issues setting up the Azure Active Directory authentication when creating the app from the template. This is an issue that the Power Apps team are working to resolve and may be fixed in the next few weeks.

The solution for now is to delete the connection from the application and then re-add the connection. If you then save, close and re-open the app the plings go away and the app runs! This has worked with both the contacts and org browser samples. I had previously tried re-authing the connection but not tried deleting and re-adding it entirely.

I was also told you may see a similar issue if you change your office 365 password but the solution then is to simply go to the connections screen and re-auth the connection

View solution in original post

RobinTSL

Re: Office365 Unauthorized -- the request URL does not match any API runtime URL

Hi @rlmckean @JKL @Oz @v-micsh-msft

So I've just got off a skype call with the Dynamics Power Apps support. The answer is simple when you know. Apparently there can be some issues setting up the Azure Active Directory authentication when creating the app from the template. This is an issue that the Power Apps team are working to resolve and may be fixed in the next few weeks.

The solution for now is to delete the connection from the application and then re-add the connection. If you then save, close and re-open the app the plings go away and the app runs! This has worked with both the contacts and org browser samples. I had previously tried re-authing the connection but not tried deleting and re-adding it entirely.

I was also told you may see a similar issue if you change your office 365 password but the solution then is to simply go to the connections screen and re-auth the connection

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @RobinTSL,

Could you please explain a bit for the "out of the box Org Browser" here?

Any restrictions has been configured with this Browser?

Please first take a look at the following article:

Limits and configuration in Microsoft PowerApps

Make sure the settings are well configured.

Further, please take a try to clear the Broser cache, then open a new InPrivate session and see if issue insists.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
RobinTSL

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I am just trying to get started with the Microsoft samples Org Browser and Contacts. In the designer they report an error and they don't run either but the connections seem fine. I've tried running the apps in the desktop app and web but also from my phone with no joy. I have a E3 plan with a PowerApps licence.

Reviewing the limits we are not blocking any of the specified URLs and it does not work on the phone which is not on the same network. We are only trying to acces cloud/internet based services.

2017-05-24 (22).pngPowerApps Desktop App2017-05-25 (2).png2017-05-25 (3).png2017-05-25 (4).pngStandard Org Browser and Contact Apps2017-05-25 (5).pngConnection is auth and OK2017-05-25.pngRuntime error

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @RobinTSL,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

This seems to be the Office 365 Service issue.

I got the same symptom when suing the Org Browser featured App.

I will collect this as a feedback, and will update here once I got any response.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
RobinTSL

Hi @v-micsh-msft

Thanks for the prompt reply. Looking forward to getting the issue resolved. We have lots of potential uses for PowerApps but seem to have stumbled at the first hurdle.

Robin

RobinTSL

Hi @v-micsh-msft

Just to confirm were you able to reproduce the issue? Is the problem across all tenants or is it something related to just our setup? We started with the powerapps trial (US based) and then didn't really use in anger until the UK release was out. I was wondering if this may be the issue and wherher something needs cleaning up in the tenant?

Thanks.

rlmckean

Hi 

I am getting exactly the saqme erro - Why do Microsoft put this stuff out when it does not work ???

Cheers

Richard

rlmckean

Apologies for the typos !!!

Richard

Highlighted
Oz

I'm getting exactly the same error trying to use the Org Browser template app without making any changes.  Any progress on resolving this please?

JKL
Level: Power Up

I was about to start today with PowerApps but when I want to check the demo Employee Org I have the same problem like others. Please let me know when and how this can be solved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,852)