Did you mean: 
skong
Resolver I
Resolver I

Office365Outlook.CalendarGetTablesV2 failed

I was able to use the following code to post item in outlook 

Office365Outlook.V4CalendarPostItem(
// lookup user's calendar
//LookUp(Office365Outlook.CalendarGetTables().value, DisplayName = "Calendar").Name,
_myCalendarID,
// subject of meeting
"Work Space " & workspaceNo & " reserved ",
// The time the reservation started
DateAdd(startTime, TimeZoneOffset(), Minutes),
// The time the reservation ended
DateAdd(endTime, TimeZoneOffset(), Minutes),
//The timezone for the reservation
"(UTC) Coordinated Universal Time"
);

And use the following code to get the last event id.

Set(_eventID,Last(Sort(Office365Outlook.V4CalendarGetItems(_myCalendarID).value,createdDateTime)).id);

The code was working fine until today I got this error message. 

Office365Outlook.CalendarGetTablesV2 failed: {"status":404,"source":"https://msmanaged-na.token.azure-apim.net:443/tokens/unitedstates-002/office365/e5453269e4f545dc915c...","message":"Error from token exchange: The connector is not found. Please contact support or connector owner to enable it again."}

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@skong 

This is a system outage.

RandyHayes_0-1627685687149.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@skong 

This is a system outage.

RandyHayes_0-1627685687149.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)

JohnP
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

MS **bleep**ed up

Thanks Randy. I was wonder why it failed today.

It works now. I think Microsoft fixed the issues. Thanks

Hello good morning, can you confirm me if this error that I have corresponds to the same problem as Skong:

Office365Outlook.CalendarGetTables failed: { "status": 403, "message": "You are not authorized to perform this operation. This error can occur for sandbox (test) accounts or if OData operations are disabled by your Exchange server administrator.\r\nclientRequestId: 2b4e1107-11a2-4520-b5ec-c8d57c2f1482\r\nserviceRequestId: 5cee10cf-d3aa-59dc-9da6-372bbd764c83", "error": { "message": "You are not authorized to perform this operation. This error can occur for sandbox (test) accounts or if OData operations are disabled by your Exchange server administrator.", "code": "ErrorAccessDenied", "originalMessage": "Access to OData is disabled." }, "source": "office365-ne.azconn-ne-002.p.azurewebsites.net" }

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@JeyJey 

Not likely related to the original post here.

You might want to take a look at this article on enabling odata.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,103)