HI all,

I'm creating a simple apps to send email, using command like below:

Office365Outlook.SendEmail(txtEmail.Text,
"Consent email", "Dear, " & txtName.Text, {
    Attachments:Table(
        {Name:"peninput.jpg", ContentBytes:Signature.Image, '@odata.type':""}
    )
})

txtEmail is a textbox input, which in this email, I have attachment, from a TextInput control.

However everytime I run this apps, I received Undeliverable email from Microsoft Outlook like this :

Voltes_0-1601408893925.png

Anything's wrong with my command ? The connection to Outlook (datasource) with the correct login has been established, and no error while checking. Kindly advice.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Voltes ,

I am Also Using the Trial account.
see my Mail ID below - 
msvijaydp@dpmsd.onmicrosoft.com

can you do one thing, Login to office 365 Admin Portal and Add a new User for your tenant. Once User Setup is done Open Newly Setup Email in different browsers and try to send mail.

thanks

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Voltes ,

you can use like below.

Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2(Text("XXXX@gmail.com"),"TestSubject","Test body");

Thanks, 

Hi Vijay,

No, it's still produced the same error, after adding Text(....) surrounding the txtEmail.text.

Thanks,

Please try with V2 Like below>
Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2

Yes, I'm using V2 now, with the exact command, just adding Text (..) in it.

Is this error related because I'm using PowerApps Trial Plan ?

So my account used for create this Apps is the one with format : xxxx@mydomain.onmicrosoft.com

The error mentioned about "recipient's email provider rejected it", but the recipient is gmail, why it is reject my email from PowerApps.

Thanks

Hi @Voltes ,

I am Also Using the Trial account.
see my Mail ID below - 
msvijaydp@dpmsd.onmicrosoft.com

can you do one thing, Login to office 365 Admin Portal and Add a new User for your tenant. Once User Setup is done Open Newly Setup Email in different browsers and try to send mail.

thanks

View solution in original post

Hi Vijay,

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand what did you really mean. I did go to portal.office365.com, however I don;t know where to create new user over there.

Btw, checked in my email, for that specific account id, the Sent folder is correct, which means the email from PowerApps is sent, with all the correct recipient addresses, and correct body also my attachment is correct. So the sending part is succeeded, only the recipient is reject it. I tried to send to hotmail or yahoo, all is same.

Thanks.

Hi @Voltes ,

Just for your reference.
You can create a new User,  Follow the yellow Highlighted. Go to the URL  - https://admin.microsoft.com/Adminportal/Home?source=applauncher#/users (For Create New User)

VijayTailor_0-1601412542293.png

Thanks

Hi Vijay,

Interesting. It works. So I created new user, put as Admin as well, and add all the subscription as the 1st user. Open other browser and login with it. Import my Apps, it has info of allowing this new user to use Outlook365 in the apps. Then it works.

I wonder what is the cause and explanation of it.

Much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi @Voltes 

Maybe some restrictions on trial. if till that time we not logged in on Admin Portal.

Its gr8 , your Issue is resolved.

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (58,895)